Batz And Tidal Pete Are Everywhere?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingbrownbrewing

Reaction score
I was enjoying a schnitzel at ze German club the other day, when I spied out of the corner of my eye this!!!:

IMG_0061.jpg

I cant believe they have let these stay up there......

I was enjoying a schnitzel at ze German club the other day, when I spied out of the corner of my eye this!!!:

IMG_0061.jpg

I cant believe they have let these stay up there......

There's a couple in the gents as well.

Pete and I had a Brissy pub crawl and left stickers everywhere we went. Fact is I still do this :lol: :lol:

batz

wonder how many people go to the bar and ask if they have any batz or sharkbait beer :p. If I ever see them any where I will ask the barmaid and when she looks at me with a blank stare will say " well you advertise them on the sign and in the mens room" :p

I'm on my 400th lot of stickers atm, left 50 in NZ in 2010. :p

batz

I've seen Tidal Pete stickers in Ross's dunny - good to see mine wasn't the only one :) .

I think Tidal Pete does it so he can find his way home, Hansel and Gretel style :)

Hey Batz how do you get a design together. I can't draw for shit..........

Many years ago I had a rough Batz Brewery design, then along came Franko and he spruced it up to what I have today. I haven't seen him on here for a while though. There's a lot of brewers here with the skills and talent to help you out.

Have a flick through 84 pages of this thread

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...els&st=1660

Batz

Thanks for the reply mate will do.

Cheers

Back