Bathurst & Tcb Comp Reminder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armstrong

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that entries for the Bathurst and TCB Comps are due in by this Saturday at TCB stores, or by the 8th September at TCB Bathurst.

There is no-one in Australia that runs a better competition than the Bathurst Brewers ... so get your entries in!

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that entries for the Bathurst and TCB Comps are due in by this Saturday at TCB stores, or by the 8th September at TCB Bathurst.

There is no-one in Australia that runs a better competition than the Bathurst Brewers ... so get your entries in!

Cheers

Hi Armstrong,
Just checking.

The entry conditions posted state only 2 drop off places, Girraween & Bathurst.
Giraween cutoff was this Friday.

Has it been extended to ALL TCB shops & up until Saturday COB?

Some people unable to make it to Girraween by Friday, might still enter if they can drop off Saturday.

(I was all set to drink the entries with some fellow brewers this Friday, but might change my mind.)

Rgds,
Peter

Hi Armstrong,
Just checking.

The entry conditions posted state only 2 drop off places, Girraween & Bathurst.
Giraween cutoff was this Friday.

Has it been extended to ALL TCB shops & up until Saturday COB?

Some people unable to make it to Girraween by Friday, might still enter if they can drop off Saturday.

(I was all set to drink the entries with some fellow brewers this Friday, but might change my mind.)

Rgds,
Peter
Saturday at any TCB should be ok ... I haven't heard that Brian was going to pick them up before then. Even if he does, we can send entries up with the Bathurst stock that goes weekly

Cheers

Latest posts

Back