Barleyman Home Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't deliver mine but it was as good as.Order was placed on 13/8 at7.10pm and received at 1.50pm on the 14th.
Can't beat that for service.I was going to phone up about the yeast, but too late.
Thanks Nick.

Just had another look at your website. Wow, such a nice selection and excellent prices. I love that you're selling sacks of TFFMMO for $75. Doesn't look like I'll be doing any more bulk buys!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback! Hotmelt - sorry to hear you missed out - I must be too efficient ;) Leave a note on your next order and I'll throw in the yeast!

Hi mate, browsing your site and pricing up an order atm and I have to say, you prices certainly are competitive!

However...I keep losing things I have added to my shopping cart. I add some things and after a little while some of them just randomly disappear. At one stage I had a whole list sorted and skipped to another page on your site and the entire shopping list vanished! Trying again now but not getting anywhere as items keep dropping off after I add something else...the site is running real slow too so maybe there is a server issue or something like that but thought I would let you know.

Oh, the White Labs yeast doesn't have a weight associated with it..I assume its a 10-12g pack?

Edit..

still browsing and when I view some pages my shopping list(s) that I have had previously, but which have vanished, appear again but when I go to view the cart its empty again and so on...very random..also I click on the Malts link or something like that and it takes me to a specific type of grain, European etc. and I have to clear all and click grain a few more times to get the full list to show...it may be my end perhaps, but I don't know

Thanks Ninegrain! It was running a bit strangely for me then, but I have flushed the page caching and it seems to be better. Just had a quick test of the cart system and seems ok from here. Sorry about the hassle.

If you are still having a drama making an order, please email me at [email protected] with what you want and I'll process it for you from the back end.

The White Labs yeast are single batch size pitchable liquid yeasts. About 35ml of gunk or 100 billion cells :)

Hi Nick,

Just wanted to check some whitelabs availablilitys for some upcoming batches.

WLP001
WLP002
WLP007

Let me know if you have these and I will place an order and call in on tuesday afternoon and pick them up.

Dan

Three vials of Whitelabs in their little polystyrene sarcophagus were on my doorstep when I got home this afternoon.

The ice packs were still cold, but it's lucky my doorway is shaded all day, or they wouldn't have held up so well.

Great job on your part, Nick, (good dates on the yeasts) and thanks for the fridge magnet.

Dan

Pratty: I have 001, 002 in stock but no 007 regrettably. I do have British Ale, London Ale, Burton Ale and Pacific Ale (which is good for english styles) 007 sold out quickly, I'll be sure to order more next time

Danwood: good to hear it was all still cold - it's a fight against time and conditions out of our control - but we do what we can :)

We've just got in some fresh stock for things we ran out of (!) US-05 and W-34/70 yeasts. Keep an eye on the new products thread as I'll be adding a few things to the site tomorrow.

I should also mentioned we've topped up stocks of sodium percarbonate and acid sanitiser, as well as some fresh US hops for 100g and 250g packaging.

Jesus Nick;

Ordered Monday 9:37am
Packed Monday 9:42am
Received by Auspost 10:24am
Arrived not long ago in Melbourne.

You work quick, I'm impressed! Look forward to the next lot :beer:

Enjoy!

I've been having some Australia Post problems this week, I'm glad yours arrived when expected!

And it's not the first time I've been called Jesus Nick ;)

Big thumbs up to Nick and Barleyman!

After some australia post issues which resulted in some rather warm liquid yeast arriving, Nick quickly dispatched replacements without fuss (which arrived on time thank goodness!). Great customer service and would happily recommend to others. Thanks again Nick!

Now to throw that Yeastbay saison blend at some wort...

I'm really stoked that we finally have a retailer like this in Sydney -- fast, so reasonable it makes bulk buys a thing of the past, and good selection too. Once I chew through all the grain from my recent bulk buys, I'll definitely be heading Nick's way.

Thanks all!

AJ - what a shemozzle! I've had another customer this week in the same boat, and got some fresh yeast out to him today. I'm also switching local post offices, as without naming any names, my local seems a bit... shithouse.

Enjoy!

I'm happy to announce that from this weekend (27 September) we're jigging around our weekend opening hours, and we'll be opening on Saturdays from 10:00 to 16:00! So feel free to drop on in, grab some weekend brewing supplies and have a cold beverage.

As a reminder, our address is Unit 5, 9 Wordie Place, Padstow (just off the M5).

The next yeast order will be late this week for a delivery next week. I'll post when it's in!

Back