Bar Photos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
here's a pic of my beloved watering hole

100_0253.JPG

Forgot to mention, how about getting some more pics up here of our home bars.

great set up andrew.i havent a bar set up yet but will post some photos soon of my other favourite hang out.

AndrewQLD,

Awesome bar. Love the beer taps. Is that the toilet through the door too ?

Bit worried about the VB and Powers beer trays on the wall though.
Nice Fairfield Oktoberfest steing.
Love the corrigated iron look on the bar too.

Wish I had the space. Although I feel lucky to be allowed my keg fridge in the kitchen.

Beers,
Doc

Looks great! what did you use for the bar top? I am about to make mine and i am yet to have a bar top, I have a heap of old fence pails to clad it with for a olden rustic look, not sure how it will look but i hope its ok

also what did you find a good hight? I might even have a foot rail around the bar (SS exhaust pipe polished perhaps) for when seated

where is the keg fridge ? behind the wall?

i really need to get mine done

Doc,
No, thats not the loo it's my office, the door has a full size bundy bear on it. VB and powers tray were presents not my usual drop. I used to live in sydney (Croydon Park) and made the trip to Farfield every year.

Big D, the bar is the fav hangout when we have people over, they just seem to congregate there.

Ben,
The bar top is just 240x 200mm pine plank laqured and polished, fence pales are a good option and will look great. bar hieght is 106cm.

Stainless steel foot rails, COOL, that WOULD look great.

Behind the wall is my patio. I have the fridge side against the wall and recessed the taps into the wall. My 18 year old son helped me build this and it only took 2 days.
Thanks for the interest.

beautiful bar dude! I also notice the proudly displayed winning ribbons for your beer, hope to have one of those myself someday. and a bar too while i'm at it :D

Great looking bar Andrew very neat and tidy and love the wood finish of the Bar top as well

cheers and beers
ozdevil

Nice to see it is all alarmed too :p

Doc

Doc,

No way is anyone going to pinch my beers or ribbons. And I wouldn't want any overnight guests sneaking down to the bar without me there to help them drink.

Back