• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar & Keg Set Up - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Hi All,

I move in 3 weeks - and it will be a long while until i can get BrewInn Barossa set up again.

So - i have the following for sale - don't want to break it up too much.

2 door commercial glass door fridge - 1.2m wide x 2m high exc condition - cost 450.00
(plenty of room for kegs wits 8 at the bottom with room for 2 cubes stacked on top of each other on the bottom, 2 shelves for wine and soft drink/stubbies)
Temp adjustable - currently set at 7 degrees +/- 2 degrees.
6 way gas manifold with NPT Valves - cost 135.00
7 sets of disconnects @ 25.00 a pair (can gas extra keg so it's ready when one runs out = 175.00
Dual Gauge Gas reg cost 95.00.
SS one way gas valve to keep reg clear of any beer that might get in the Gas line. 25.00
John Guest in line fittings x 6 @ 15.00ea = 90.00
Assorted gas & beer line 50.00
Total Cost $ 1025.00 would be happy with 750.00.

Bar - 1.4m x 1.6m with top shelf and desk for bartender to sit behind.
6 way flooded Andale Carlton T bar chrome Font - as new. 500.00
6 x Ventmatic Mark II taps 600.00
6 x near new SS Fetlocks for Taps. 200.00
6 x Solid SS Turned Tap Handles 150.00
SS Plinth Drip tray. Brand New 550.00
5m of beer line on each Tap. 65.00
6 x SS Splices 4mm on each beer line 35.00
13mm Glycol lines connected.
Python insulated beer and glycol lines.
Pond Pump for the glycol. 50.00
20ltr glycol container that fits in up right freezer.

Total Cost 2150.00 not including bar glycol etc would be happy with 1850.00

I also have 6 x SS reconditioned coke kegs.

If someone wants everything incl the kegs - 3K

Surplus extra -
5kg reconditioned and tested Fire Ext full of CO2 with a SS fitted head/valve = 125.00.
Can be refilled by Wayne @ Beer Belly or ken at Adelaide Fire Control.

Happy to help move it and set it up at your place.

Would be a great Xmas Present.

Damn I wish I had the money and space for some of that gear...namely the bar. Have u got any pics of the gear for sale??

Hope someone comes your way GMK.

Where are you moving to??

Pok

Moving to Nuriiotpa - into a bigger house - on a smaller block with a smaller shed :wacko:

Don't think the bottle can be sent - but it is taken.

Are the coke kegs 19l and are they the pin lock type or ball lock type?

How much are you looking at the 19l kegs assuming they are ball lock? I'd be happy with 2 or 3 if possible and can collect.

Shame to see you giving up brewing game Ken, but then again its been a long time since you brewed beer. You will be sadly missed amongst the Kit and Kilo fratunity, all your apprentices will be lost without the guidence from their Grand Master.. With you moving up to Nuri perhaps Ben or Andy could invite you over when they are brewing and give you a trip down memory lane to the days when you used to brew.

Ill give you $20 for the kegs for scrap value because it would cheaper to buy new ones then to try and get the K&K twang out of them..

I'll also take 2 taps at $20 for the same reason.....

Woop Woop Woop Bloody Meerkats......!!!!!! :lol: :p :lol:

Shame to see you giving up brewing game Ken, but then again its been a long time since you brewed beer. You will be sadly missed amongst the Kit and Kilo fratunity, all your apprentices will be lost without the guidence from their Grand Master.. With you moving up to Nuri perhaps Ben or Andy could invite you over when they are brewing and give you a trip down memory lane to the days when you used to brew.

Ill give you $20 for the kegs for scrap value because it would cheaper to buy new ones then to try and get the K&K twang out of them..

I'll also take 2 taps at $20 for the same reason.....

I see he must be hanging onto his can opener, that's not for sale.

Batz

here are some photos..
1st_beerfont.JPG
Gas_Manifold.JPG

will post some more later.

Attachments

• P1020829.JPG
    P1020829.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 78
and some more.
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg