• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar/Keg fridge NSW Central Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninegrain

Reaction score
Bar fridge that has served me well as a beer/keg fridge. I have now found a freezer which better suits my kegging needs so this is up for grabs. It can fit a single 19L keg in it. I have removed the shelve supports in an effort to get 2 in it but was still a tiny bit too small. It may fit 2 of yours though if you have kegs of a different design. It may also fit a fermentor of a suitable size (squat). It runs well and keeps the beer ice cold!

I have it up on Gumtree for $20: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glenning-valley/fridges-freezers/bar-keg-fridge/1071219186

But, since you folks on this forum have given me so much, I will let it slip to one of you for just a couple bottles of your finest ;)

Pick-up from Glenning Valley or I can deliver up to 30 mins drive away for $20 to cover my time and petrol.

Cheers!

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Ninegrain,
Ill take it,

Ill shoot you a PM

Latest posts

Back