• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar builder Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1407653847.070801.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1407653933.186272.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1407654067.669483.jpg

What sort of money does something like that cost? Did you have to excavate under an existing house or is part of a current build?

Cost is around $130K and we had to excavate right next to the house and retaining walls.

The cost is pretty high due to things like the door down to the cellar that by itself costs $14K

I must say that that is an absolutely spectacular build.......

Great job

Is it yours?

I am kind of fascinated, the reason for the underwater viewing window - Does this assume a certain standard of swimmers?

Perhaps its about the light ambiance in the cellar?

Do you go there when Grandma, Grandpa, the ugly cousin is in the pool?

Maybe I'm, right off the mark, please tell me and i'll delete this post - Cause that is absolutely amazing - and quite some effort/investment.....

magnificent, we should have a party while it's still warm, let us know the address and I'm sure a few respectable brewers will pop over for a refreshing ale
:chug:

From the cellar you could watch all those ..................No chill cubes cooling down from the big brew day of the swap meet !

Mr B said:
I must say that that is an absolutely spectacular build.......

Great job

Is it yours?

I am kind of fascinated, the reason for the underwater viewing window - Does this assume a certain standard of swimmers?

Perhaps its about the light ambiance in the cellar?

Do you go there when Grandma, Grandpa, the ugly cousin is in the pool?

Maybe I'm, right off the mark, please tell me and i'll delete this post - Cause that is absolutely amazing - and quite some effort/investment.....
It's not mine, think i will have to build a few more of these before I can do my own.
(And stop spending so much on brew equipment)
And the window is there because he saw it in a mag and wanted it. I'm working on the polished concrete benches in the cellar which is hard when his wife is swimming in the pool.
This job will be in the February issue of Poolside magazine.

Latest posts

Back