• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar, 3 Tap Andale, Bar Fridge, Fittings Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Girls,
I have my bar for sale. Included is what you see below in pics except for the drip tray (RIP) I have a MM drip tray now and the kegs.

The font is Andale, flooded and everything works, no leaks.
The bar fridge is drilled for hoses out and gas in, so no worries about having to do that yourself and ruining the fridge.
The dimensions are 1500 wide X 700 deep X 1100 high, with the taps another 400mm proud.
There is a 3 way manifold mounted inside the cavity. Has a JG fitting to take your gas in line.
All fittings are included, you'll just need to put them on after threading line through fridge.

Why am I selling?
We decided to reduce number of fridges running in our home. I have fermenting fridge, conditioning chesty, and this bar fridge for serving.
One way I suggested was to make a keezer, out of my chesty, which can then do serving and conditioning.
At the same time I took the opportunity to add more taps, so this is now excess to my requirements. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

What extra will you need?
CO2 and reg
pump if you want to flood the font.
Note - icing up requires glycol and you could run this through the freezer section. I never did. Cold water was sufficient to 'sweat' the font.

Asking $1200. Cost me around $1800 - $1900 to put together.
Would make a nice Christmas present for someone who just wants something that works and not have to build, source individual bits, beg borrow etc.

post_3054_1176158730_thumb.jpg

post_3054_1176158761_thumb.jpg

post_3054_1176158798_thumb.jpg

Cheers,
mckenry

Shameful bump for the evening crowd. With all these 'for sales' I thought I'd better give myself a sporting chance!

Hey mate are you interested in selling the font separately .

Hey mate are you interested in selling the font separately .

Hey Wades,
Sorry, no. They need to go together. You're welcome to make an offer and split it yourself though!

OK time for another shot.

For all those that didnt get what they wanted for Christmas, and now January is all but done and the horror of the credit card has been pushed to the back of your thoughts, I am sweetening the deal for my bar.

Firstly, I gave the 3 way manifold to a mate that has just started kegging.

Here are the latest pics.
I have added the rabbit ear decals in the sale
photo (13) (480x360).jpg

photo (7) (480x360).jpg

photo (10) (480x360).jpg

Bar fridge in great nic
photo (11) (360x480).jpg

photo (12) (480x360).jpg

I am also including this Chesty as part of the deal!
Hold 5 kegs and a gas bottle inside or 6 kegs. It can also accomodate another 2 9L kegs on the hump.
All without needing a collar.
The lid is drilled for fonts or a goal post font, a lucky 7, whichever you choose. Bit of rust at the base, but does not affect performance. Works really well and I had kegs set to 5° and it rarely turned on.

If you are clever with tools, you could fit this chesty under the bar.
This photo makes it look bent, but its not. Its straight as can be!

photo (14) (480x360).jpg

And the clincher - the money shot!
An antique bottle capper. Included in the bag are the original mounting screws. Looks like a eucalytp branch fashioned into a handle
This is priceless. It works. I just capped a bottle to be sure. I have never used it before now. It was given to me.

photo (9) (360x480).jpg

So, still asking same price, but feel free to make an offer.
I may be able to deliver if you live in the right place.

**Note, I no longer deliver to Claymore**

My bro is a paramedic and attended that shooting death a couple of days ago. Said it was the scaredest he'd ever been.

What about delivery to eastern Victoria? I'd pay cash if you did. How many kegs fit in the bar fridge?

Back