Bandicoot Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmyummybeer

Reaction score
Hi all
I just wanted to say thanks aussiehomebrewer :beer: . Although I may not be the most frequent poster, I am a regular reader and have gained so much knowledge and enjoyment from the site.

The last few years have been very hectic for us as we pretty much built our brewery from the ground up. But I can happlily say we finally did it and now have our beer available on tap and in bottle in numurous venues in Echuca and soon to be Bendigo.

Today we made it into a feature on Crafty Pint under who brews into aluminium,

http://craftypint.com/news/951/Who_Brews_Into_Aluminium_Bottles

Anyway I hope you enjoy the read they really are a great site and we are honoured to be on it.

Cheers

Grats to you both, it's a huge mile stone, can't wait to catch up with you guys in December (if not before)

What's the volume capacity of the system?

Ed: great write up to Tracey, grats again!!

Thanks Yob,
Looking forward to catching up too.
We are still learning but we recon between 700L to 1300L is the go.

Hey Im home on the 28 th for a wedding in locky, can't wait to see how its all going. Good luck.

Nice, well done with starting up will definitely be visiting soon just up the road and always good to visit Echuca.
Yob is this who you were talking about at the case swap?

I'm sure you said Albury/Wodonga oh well Echuca/Moama beautiful. Might have had one or two that night.

Either way, it's one of those "I got two names" sorta towns..

I may have had one or 7 by then myself, pretty sure I could only see out of one eye by then and I had no legs ;)

Congrats! Always nice to hear of someone realising their dream.
Interesting bottles too - should set your brews apart from the rest in the fridge!
If I'm ever in the area I'll be sure to chase a sample.

I've always thought 'when*' I win tattslotto I'll start a brewery in Echuca. It's a pretty good place and would get enough tourists. Hopefully you are successful enough to make a move on the river, if that is on the cards one day. I reckon a small brewery with beer garden overlooking the river would be a perfect place to spend an afternoon.
I'll have to start one in Yarrawonga 'when*' I win now. Must buy a ticket one of these days...

* Never going to happen.

Thanks for the kind words and replies. Definitely all welcome to come and check out our brewery and taste some samples of course. We haven't quite got our designated open hours sorted yet as we are still fitting in shift work to help pay for it. Generally one of us is around most days though and we are pretty accommodating in opening up and showing people around if we can. We do have website and facebook page with more details, and your certainly welcome to email or call to ensure we can be there.
That would be cool JK would be great to catch up again.
Yeah we thought the same lost Belgian but gave up so now just broke and working our arses off but I guess thats just all part of it.
After a night of case swap drinking recon Albury Wodonga / Echuca Moama is pretty much the same thing by then,or only a small technicality. as long as you get it right when sober then alls good :)

Mate, had a word to Toby the the Great Britain Cherry tree Hotel (Stevie's has moved on but Toby remembers you from past events) about your lines and packaging.

Transport may well be the issue but Ive broken the Ice for you, Kegs and or bottles.. I'll leave it to you to chase up.. I put him onto the Sterk and Donker which he also now loves and stocks so funnier things have happened .. tell sya, Im good for a few of them if you get em in the fridge/tap mate :icon_drool2:

do you/we/us know anyone with a 3D printer for tap hanldes? Design?

From what I can recall of that BAR swap those beers were kick ass... hay... it may well have been your beer that done that to me :p

:party:

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks Yob definitely appreciate the good word and assistance, when we get a bit more organized and some more time we are hoping on expanding distributions to have our beer available in Melbourne.

Onya guys! Glad to see it all getting some legs after the last couple of times we've caught up.

Back