Ballarat, Sunday December 16th

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pudding :icon_drool2:

tumblr_maadfuBnRM1rvgrgwo1_500.png

Sorry Wakka, we promise we won't play with the ball inside anymore. Warmbeer's pudding is the only sort I have any genuine interest in at this point haha.

The Melbourne Brewers end of year pissup get together is on the 15 down the Island (though the calender doesn't show it)

It's a terrible thing to have to choose between pissups social gatherings.

:(

Hi Richard,

I will be there, early to watch a master brewer work. Not sure what I will have to bring, am going to brew a Irish red Monday, it's going to be a bit young, but it will be wet.

See you then.

Sounds good Lecterfan. I don't know that I will make it there as early as 10:30 but will endeavour for something like 12. Looking forward to another brew day style meetup, we haven't had one of those in ages. I only wish I had a portable set-up to brew too.

I will have my Edinburgh IPA ready for swigging by then.

I will be there, early to watch a master brewer work.

Shit, who is that? What time is she/he getting here?

Sounds good Lecterfan. I don't know that I will make it there as early as 10:30 but will endeavour for something like 12. Looking forward to another brew day style meetup, we haven't had one of those in ages. I only wish I had a portable set-up to brew too.

I will have my Edinburgh IPA ready for swigging by then.

In all seriousness I might not do a brewday yet, I'll confirm closer to the date.

I dunno if I'll have anything much fancy to drink on the day... I'm relying on you guys haha.

In all seriousness I might not do a brewday yet, I'll confirm closer to the date.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Edit: In all seriousness, a brewday would be a good afternoon. It's been a while. Anyone else keen to bring their gear along and do one (if ok by Lecterfan). I would if I had portable gear.

Yep, I'll be brewing. If you really want to see all the boring stuff then get there around 11am. In general feel free to drop in between 11am - 8pmish...I suppose the 'official' start will be around 1pm. BYO whatever etc etc, you know the deal. I don't have any gas to dispense, and could beer-engine owners please let me know in advance if they need my pine picnic table again or not?

I'll try to clean the bbq between now and then so it can be used on the day also (BYO stuff to put on the bbq).

Mesa: I don't think anyone else will brew...Wakka will be feeling a bit seedy probably haha, although Herbo might be an option? Regardless...

Hey Lecterfan,

Sorry to say I will not make this one. Have started brewing though. Will look forward to catching up with the B.A.R in the new year.

With the melbourne brewers christmas bbq / booze up tonight at the opposite end of the state, it's unlikely I wall, make it down tmoz either.

Have a good one lads

:icon_drunk:

Hey Yob, guess I should have checked this thread before PM-ing you hahaha.

No worries Ausward, glad you have got the AG set up running.

Thanks for letting me know guys!

...I'm off to mash in!

Happy new year to you all, and a belated thanks to you lecter for a great afternoon. Good to watch somebody else brew got a few good tips thanks.

Have we discussed when and where the nest meet is going to be?

Back