Ballarat Newbie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm Clay, from Ballarat East. Just getting started in brewing for the first time, thought I'd say hi!

Hay man.. Welcome to the jungle.. There is a mob down your way, great bunch of brewing nutters, the BAR brewers, I think that stands for Ballarat and regional.. You just missed one of their get togethers / swaps, I can assure you they are events not to be missed and loads of fun.

Happy brewing

Yob

Hey Chief,

I'm in the East also. The Ballarat and Region Craftbrewers internet link should be in my signature. We tend to catch up a lot as individuals and mates but we try to have an official catch up ever 6 weeks or so.

Most of us brew AG but we all started with the usual suspects and have heaps of experience. If you want to catch up with any local brewers then keep posting in this part of AHB and someone will get in touch with you. Feel free to PM with any questions etc. We try to share a lot of yeast, hops and grains etc to keep the prices down.

Anyway, take care mate, maybe see you around some day.

Champions. I'd love to catch up with some of you guys and learn as much as I can :)

Back