Ballarat Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed the boat on this. My other hobby of running, riding and swimming long distances really makes it hard to be beer focussed!

Will get in and say G'day soon enough, great to hear there is more interest (and I assume understanding?) of what we weird AG's do....

Out of interest, does anyone want PET brew bottles? I've got about 50 of them that I no longer use. All fine to use, just a bit dusty and some still have labels (remember that pumpkin beer from that swap we went to in Melbourne Lecterfan?).

If you want them, they are yours for free, just let me know.

Thanks Heaps for today guys... It's fantastic to have Russell getting behind bulk buys... Also thanks to Lecterfan for being the vacuum sealed and sealing all the hops... As Russell mention maybe next time we could throw some sangs on the bbq and run a few tasters... [emoji482][emoji106]

Well said Tim, nice to meet some of you guys.
Russell is doing a great job, I thought he was very accommodating letting a bunch of weirdo all grainers into the shed.
Looking forward to the get together on the 10th

I haven't been able to brew Since the last bulk buy... It's great rus is doing this on a regular basis... Hopefully can smash out a few brews and get back on board in the coming months...

Lou, I'd take 250gms definitely, maybe more depending on funds, but def 250.

Mosaic is great in a 'red' IPA and also - weirdly enough - a 'red' saison that I do with wy3711. It is one of my fave hops and works well as aroma and flavour on top of dank varieties like chinook/colombus etc. I love it. Good luck!

I have 250gms cascade that has not been touched/opened since the split the other week, but I decided I don't like cascade - happy to swap or sell, hit me up.

Latest posts

Back