Ballarat Bitter On Tap This Week (in Ballarat)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my brother in law loved this stuff. it was a sad day for him when they stopped making it.
i will have to let him know, he may make a trip up for it. :rolleyes:

Who knows... the old timers would be able to tell. Carlton owns a number of trademarks from assassinated breweries which they have to reactivate periodically by brewing a batch. Examples are Richmond Lager, Powers, Tooth's KB, Darwin Stubbies and of course BB. It would be nice to think that they would dig out the old recipe, but as you say it could just be Carlton Draught rebadged.

made in Ballarat which is won't be..most likely in melbourne..
M5757-ballarat-bertie-lores.jpg

http://guerin.ballarat.edu.au/curator/buil...y-complex.shtml

Better head into town for a pint, just in case it is the real thing.

Wonder how it will compare to the Jennings Cumberland Ale I am drinking now? :lol:

Who wants to do a tour on Saturday arvo? Taste it at a few different venues...y'all have my mobile, let me know what you think...

Slightly malty, bitter to about 25ish IBU, the mouthfeel of dishwater. **** I'm glad i spent money on that...

Slightly malty, bitter to about 25ish IBU, the mouthfeel of dishwater. **** I'm glad i spent money on that...

You expected something better????

Latest posts

Back