Ball Lock Kegs - August Sale

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mchitiea

To all.
Until August 20th, there has been a price reduction on 5gal kegs from $22.50 to $18.00USD. See at:
U.S. Ebay; item=7535452714
...I can't the damm link to work...............!

Thank you all for your patronage. Since we began emailing the U.S. Customs forms/send receipts upon shipping, everything is really smooth now (if you are new here, see past threads for C&C Distributing)

THANK YOU,
Matt.

Are the 3gal kegs going to be reduced in price in the near future ?

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Are the 3gal kegs going to be reduced in price in the near future ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="69985"][/post]​

Nice idea Doc
Can't see that happening but.

5 gallon ones @ $18.00 US is a very tempting deal .

Batz

-Sorry guys. 3 gallon kegs are SOOOOOO hard to find in bulk now. They are -almost- unobtainable in bulk qtys.
Matt.

Can you give us some idea of shipping to Aust please?

Matt what was the deal with shipping four to Aus. was it possible or only two at a time

Thanks

And Whats the cost involed in shipping 2 or 4

:( I just ordered some last month ..

Matt thanks for the forms on the email.

Luke

Does anyone know if bits & pieces that are ordered through the Brewers Discount website can be added to a package of 4 kegs ordered from the Ebay site? Or do the kegs need to be ordered via BD as well?

C&B
Steve

From an earlier post by Matt, kegs and bits are ordered through the Brewers Discount regular website.

Kegs only are ordered via the ebay shop.

Check out the latest ebay link posted, there are a few basic bits listed there, disconnects etc, if you are going to use the ebay link, then, they should be able to be ordered with the cheaper ebay kegs. If it is onthe ebay site, then you should be able to order it with your ebay kegs.

Thanks pol. I did search of old posts but couldn't find anything definite (I'm suffering from an Ashes hangover today though so I may have skimmed over it)

Steve

Back