Ball Bag Bitter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerdrinkingbob

milk is for babies......
Reaction score
Very short story that happened to me 20 minutes ago.

Was scratching my nuts with my right hand on the inside of the undies of course and left it at that... I was just straining the hops through a sieve and it dropped into the fermenter, out of instinct my right hand plunged into the fermenter after the strainer, and this is how you brew Ball Bag Bitter ( thanks Ferg for the name).

Will it be infected who knows, thought about pitching another US05 packet but not sure if this will really help.

Cheers

BDB

i guess we will see just how clean your nuts are (not sure if i want to know)

you don't live far away, you want to come over for a beer in a couple of weeks!!!

prob be the best one yet not repeatable. Might have some awesome yeast strain attached lol

Preferably not one I'm judging.

I'd feel weird writing "tastes like sweaty ballsack" on the judging sheet but I will if you push me.

Don't push me.

Please.

looks like she could be a starter for Pale Mania :icon_drunk:

Judges, i'll tip you off for straight 50's

I'd feel weird writing "tastes like sweaty ballsack" on the judging sheet but I will if you push me.

Don't push me.

Please.

You're making the assumption he's driving his heater pretty hard with the sweaty comment. For all you know it may have dry, powdery ballsack esters.

You're making the assumption he's driving his heater pretty hard with the sweaty comment. For all you know it may have dry, powdery ballsack esters.

Or a slight Parmesan aftertaste.
Eww, jock rot Pilsner.

The more I think about it, think it should go into the specialty , look out vicbrew...

Don't push me.

Please.
How do You know what that tastes like? :)

What has Ferg got to do with the story here?
Was it actually his hand doing the scratching and not your own?
Bdb rang me for some advice...when he told me what happened , I laughed and suggested the name !!

I think this threads advantage is that it doesn't matter what you say it is still vaguely on topic... :lol:

was going to mention something about pubes... but on second thoughts....cheers..... :huh: spog....

Went and had a sniff.and it smells bloody.awesome, no hint of mustyness yet..

Back