Bald Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neonmeate

hello
Reaction score
Had a very nice porter at Debacle in Canberra this past weekend called "Bald Brew Entire Porter". Fantastic stuff, really powerful roasty beer. When I asked them at the bar who makes it, they said Zierholz (canberra) makes it - presumably under licence for someone bald. But on the menu there they say it's from NSW. The only other reference I can see for it is on BA where someone has decided it is made by Tooheys! If so then it is a good step up for Tooheys Old. ANyone know anything about this mysterious bald beer? Cast down the beams of knowledge's light.

make that 65 neon, but sorry i've never heard of it.
Sounds interesting then if it is indeed tooheys related.

Plus I'm picking that NM is the one rating. There's the common NM descriptor "fat" :lol:

Detective Warren -

I was one of the 64, but can only say how good a beer it was when I had it. I couldn't even find out that it was made by zeirholz though, the barmaid didn't know when I was there.

detective, i confess freely to both maintaining multiple aliases and the overuse of certain descriptors...

somebody must know!!

anyway it was very good beer

Back