Bad Club Winter Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notung

Reaction score
Hi Baddies,

I'd like to suggest we have a winter meeting for our home brewing club at my place. This would allow us to share out the ingredients which mrpolly has donated to the club and possibly hold a brew day using some of these too. I am also planning to dig up my hop plants and would like to divide up cascade, chinook and hersbrucker rhizomes for club members in need. I'm thinking I'll just be growing goldings plants at my place for the next little while, so the others will be free to good homes.

Saturday 13 August would work very well for me.

What do you say?

Hi Baddies,

I'd like to suggest we have a winter meeting for our home brewing club at my place. This would allow us to share out the ingredients which mrpolly has donated to the club and possibly hold a brew day using some of these too. I am also planning to dig up my hop plants and would like to divide up cascade, chinook and hersbrucker rhizomes for club members in need. I'm thinking I'll just be growing goldings plants at my place for the next little while, so the others will be free to good homes.

Saturday 13 August would work very well for me.

What do you say?

Cameron,

I'm in for a brew day but unfortunately I've got family visiting that weekend from interstate so won't be able to make it on 13th. See what response you get from others...

FYI, If the date doesn't work with others and you reschedule, I'm also away on the last weekend of August.

Sam.

Hi Cameron,

I would also be in for a brew day but we are unfortuanately in Melbourne that day and don't think we will be back in time to catch up.

Cheers

Tracey

Thanks for the replies so far. Let's wait and see what a couple of others think about 13 Aug. Rescheduling to another date with more notice could end up being the go.

wifes bday that weekend I'd be murdered if I left :) would like to catch up soon.. i'd be interested in some cascade plants and so would my mate at work.

wifes bday that weekend I'd be murdered if I left :) would like to catch up soon.. i'd be interested in some cascade plants and so would my mate at work.

I can also bring Goldings rhizomes if anyone is interested (assuming it's on a day I can come).

Given my wife is due to give birth in late September and I'm looking at an hour drive each way, I might have to be a "tentative" to anything in September and see how she feels at the time.

I can help out with the Cascade if I can make it, If not I'm sure we could work something out if you need a rhizome Gava

Latest posts

Back