Backyard to Bottleshop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilR

Reaction score
Hi guys

Does anyone have info on this?

Cant seem to find the drop off point online..

Cheers

Aww man I was hoping this was a feel good story about a homebrewer that's killing it at his local bottle shop. Bugger

Is that the Homebrew comp at the Freemantle Beerfest (http://fremantle.beerfestivals.com.au/) - it was last year? The link on that site goes to an FB page that appears as a dead page when I link to it, but maybe it just knows what I think of FB so is doing a digital equivalent of 'Ya Boo sucks to you'

Contact gage roads , they should able to tell you

It's a competition gage roads have and the winner gets their beer brewed commercially
This year it's any English style beer that has to be entered

It's a shame they didn't announce it sooner than they did , didn't really leave a lot of time for people to brew anything for it
Had four weeks from when they announced it to when it will be judged

Think it's going to be judged at Fremantle beer festival

Good luck to who ever enters !

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1446602630.717016.jpg

Link works for me blind dog

Haha Facebook knows everything about us so your probably right haha

My dad won't let anyone talk about him or post any photos of him on there because he thinks the Chinese are after him hahahahah

Yeah I was getting the same thing with the facebook link.

I emailed gage rosds and fremantle beer fest but no replies yet.

Might give them a call.

Just trying to find out where to drop off the beer

I had to walk from my back yard to the bottle shop this afternoon because I am out of home-brew. My fermenters have been tied up with ******* mead.

Everyone in town knows I'm the award winning gun home brewer, lots of piss taking.

It was the home-brewer's walk of shame.

No idea - waiting for updates. I'm betting it was an English style though ;-)

Latest posts

Back