Backyard bar build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdupagne

Reaction score
Just finished my backyard bar, made from recycled shipping crate and some leftover floor boards. Could not be happier with how it turned out. My kegerator finally has a home ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1454331022.822480.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1454331146.008611.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1454331230.149623.jpg

Nice work! It looks better than your average made from recycled shipping crates/pallets in that it doesn't look like its been made from recycled shipping crates (apart from the rustic look which is cool). Maybe some oil to match the counter top. Yep needs more taps.

The down side of renting, I can't build cool shit like that at home.
Well done mate, the first pour after/as soon as you finished would have been bloody satisfying I reckon
Good work!

Well done mate. That's a bloody pearler! I like the rustic uncoiled look personally.

Yes the tap is extremely lonely especially with my thirst. Next upgrade to happen. Thanks for the feedback guys pretty stoked with myself. Not bad for a diesel fitter

Latest posts

Back