Bacchus Brewing Co. Tap Takeover @ The Alehouse Project

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12% is the cunning ninja black IPA. Was freakin brilliant. So smooth, hoppy and delicious. Probably my favourite for the night.
There were plenty of great beers to be had. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality and range from 1 brewery. I was actually strangely enjoying the white chocolate pilsner. At first it was weird and too sweet, but grew on me as I kept drinking.
The London stout from the hand pump was great and I had lots of fun with the mosaic IPA and the APA. The red ale was too big for my idea of a red ale, but still pretty tasty in small quantities.

I would like to thank the Bacchus folk for a great night. Please excuse my drunken typed verbal diarrhea.

Added to that, just to make sure the point is understood, the cunning Ninja was excellent. Great beer. Please tell me I can buy it in bottles in Melb????
Perfect winter warm-up.

Yeah cunning ninja was pretty damn tasty! Left there pretty pie eyed! Didnt come up and say hi ross as you were surrounded by too many groupies for my liking and none of them were women ;)

Loved the beers though mosaic ipa was also a standout

I was there with mates and had no idea who I should be congratulating. Based on the above post "Ross" is the guy. Loved your stuff. Am in a bit of a mess trying to type properly, but that is all due to you having too many excellent beers and me finishing on 2 cunning ninjas :D

Between my friends and I, we tried every beer you had to offer except the red ale which was sold out before we had worked up to it. We loved every single one of those beers. Bloody stunning. You guys are unbelievable, truly.

A huge thanks to The Alehouse Project for inviting us to showcase some of our beers. We currently produce over 400 beers (growing daily) & the selection they chose was a great mix.
We were truly blown away by the hospitality & feedback we received, thank you so much Melbourne beer lovers...

Anyone that missed us who's keen to try our wares, we will be back for Good Beer Week next month with beers at Dejavu Bar & we'll be releasing our White Chocolate & Raspberry Pilsner at GABS.

Cheers & Beers....

We desperately need the Bacchus boys to do a trip up North to Cairns. Since Blue Sky closed the bar in town there is no good beer places at all. And it is supposed to be a tourist mecca.

Latest posts

Back