BABBs Social Event at The Scratch this Saturday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I missed the last BABBs meeting, so don't know the status of the planned social gathering at the Scratch bar. Is it still on this Saturday? My recollection was it was supposed to start around 2pm?

If its on, who's going?? I'm keen :beerbang:

Cheers - Snow.

You should have received an email about it, Snow (with a follow-up reminder coming out tonight or tomorrow) ;)

2pm start is correct. And it's a QAAWB Guild social event, so all clubs are invited (hopefully your club secretaries have forwarded on the details). Should be a great way to celebrate our successful campaign to defend the Champion State title at this year's AABC!

Awesome! See you there!

Cheers - Snow

I'm a fan of The Scratch. Would this be the sort of event a prospective member could come along to?

Dski said:
I'm a fan of The Scratch. Would this be the sort of event a prospective member could come along to?
Yep! There's no formalities; just a bunch of amateur brewers from different clubs getting together over a few drinks to celebrate.

Ah, cheers Tallie! I'll ask the bar peeps to point you out. That's if I don't hear excited discussions about hop varieties, or heated arguments about wort chilling from across the room.

Back