Babbs October Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bconnery

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Brewers,

Just a reminder that this month's Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers (BABBs) meeting will be held this Thursday October 27th, 2011 at Lynndon Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld.

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

This month's mini comp is Lagers and Pilsners..

Entries must belong to one of the following BABB's Competition styles: 2.1 Australian Lager, 2.2 Australian Premium Lager, 2.3 Pale Continental Lager, 2.4 Munich Helles, 2.5 Dortmunder, 2.6 Classic American Pilsner, 2.7 German Pilsner, 2.8 Bohemian Pilsner, 2.9 Oktoberfest Marzen, 2.10 Vienna Lager, 2.11 California Common Beer, 2.12 Munich Dunkel, or 2.13 Schwarzbier.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Ben

Brewers,

Just a reminder that this month's Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers (BABBs) meeting will be held this Thursday October 27th, 2011 at Lynndon Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld.

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

This month's mini comp is Lagers and Pilsners..

Entries must belong to one of the following BABB's Competition styles: 2.1 Australian Lager, 2.2 Australian Premium Lager, 2.3 Pale Continental Lager, 2.4 Munich Helles, 2.5 Dortmunder, 2.6 Classic American Pilsner, 2.7 German Pilsner, 2.8 Bohemian Pilsner, 2.9 Oktoberfest Marzen, 2.10 Vienna Lager, 2.11 California Common Beer, 2.12 Munich Dunkel, or 2.13 Schwarzbier.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Ben

Looking forward to it - should hopefully have a couple of bottles of my first BIAB to get some wisdom and advice on. Don't worry though - I'll only make you taste a small amount :p

Was today the bring a plate event or have I got that wrong?

Of course! I somehow thought next month is December already and today would be our last meeting.
Holidays do that to me sometimes...

Latest posts

Back