Babbs November Meeting (xmas Breakup Social Night)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djneli

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well its that time of again where we have our last meeting for the year on Thursday 24th November at Lynndon Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld.

The evening will be a social night with no mini comp. Weve also given Harry the night off so bring a plate of food why not see if you can get creative and add a beer theme to your dish too. We will also be providing gas for those who would like to bring a along a keg to share.

Also on the night we will be announcing the most consistent brewer of the year.

And as an added incentive each member who comes to the November meeting will walk away with a special treat two bottles of the Wild Brew Project beer which I can tell you is tasting absolutely fantastic! You have to be at the meeting to get your bottles so make sure you come along and spend some quality time with your fellow brewers as we wrap up our year!

We look forward to seeing you all there,

Neil

Hi Guys,

Well its that time of again where we have our last meeting for the year on Thursday 24th November at Lynndon Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld.

The evening will be a social night with no mini comp. Weve also given Harry the night off so bring a plate of food why not see if you can get creative and add a beer theme to your dish too. We will also be providing gas for those who would like to bring a along a keg to share.

Also on the night we will be announcing the most consistent brewer of the year.

And as an added incentive each member who comes to the November meeting will walk away with a special treat two bottles of the Wild Brew Project beer which I can tell you is tasting absolutely fantastic! You have to be at the meeting to get your bottles so make sure you come along and spend some quality time with your fellow brewers as we wrap up our year!

We look forward to seeing you all there,

Neil

Funky

:icon_drool2:

Quick bump.....

Last club meeting of the year tonight - Social piss up - Be there or be square :party: :icon_drunk: :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Yep, there for sure. Driver organised and will be bringing some beer and some foodish stuff. Not sure what yet though.....

Cheers!

Yep, there for sure. Driver organised and will be bringing some beer and some foodish stuff. Not sure what yet though.....

Cheers!

Driver refusal :eek: :(
Looks like its me, could you bring the 10A fuse(s) please Nick?
Now to find something food like.

Driver refusal :eek: :(
Looks like its me, could you bring the 10A fuse(s) please Nick?
Now to find something food like.

Already packed! Had them at the conference for you as well....

See you tonight!

Cheers

Just resting the sausage roll mixture, will start baking about 4.30 - They'll drive me mad all the way from Bribie Island.

Return all library books and magazines tonight. Shame list and replacement cost will be published in the January newsletter.

HD

Howling dog, how did you get on with the curry plant cutting?

Just about to bake a loaf of sourdough rye with stout, and will bring along a jar of homemade Vienna Lager Onion Relish!

:D

Yummo!

Cheers

The wife has made us some Youngs double chocolate Stout brownies.
I've just bottled some Cunning Ninja's & our brand new (officially released next week at the Kerbside hump day) Rum Barrel Aged Chocolate Baltic Porter.

See you there swingers.... :party:

Rum Barrel Aged Chocolate Baltic Porter.

Geez, glad I'm not driving if the taste at Bacchus weekend before last is anything to go by..... :icon_drool2:

Cheers!

The wife has made us some Youngs double chocolate Stout brownies.
I've just bottled some Cunning Ninja's & our brand new (officially released next week at the Kerbside hump day) Rum Barrel Aged Chocolate Baltic Porter.

See you there swingers.... :party:

:icon_drool2:
Kerbside hump day you say......
I'm going out for beers at Scratch on Thursday nite too.
That's a tough week to be trying to learn complicated new stuff @ work :rolleyes:

edit:sp

Gotta get to The Scratch for launch night tomorrow Perry!

Sorry for the Hijack....ummm.. BABBs! Yay!

Cheers

Have my keg ready to go, will be picking up a meter of garlic bread pizza on the way.
Might leave the wife's decoration at home though.

IMG_20111124_180308.jpg

Have my keg ready to go, will be picking up a meter of garlic bread pizza on the way.
Might leave the wife's decoration at home though.

IMG_20111124_180308.jpg

Yule as bro.
..snigger..

Will bring a couple of bottles of my RO Pils tonight Florian. Be sure to try some and tell me what you think. Love the decoration too, matches your eyes... :wub:

I have over indulged and wont be able to make it :( . Oh well off to the beer room I go

Latest posts

Back