Babbs Murray's Craft Brewery Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only about a 4 hr drive away might make a weekend out of it.
If I can get accommodation sorted then I'll be there will be good to put faces to the names

Cheers Steve

Only about a 4 hr drive away might make a weekend out of it.
If I can get accommodation sorted then I'll be there will be good to put faces to the names

Cheers Steve

I've inquired about the farm stay next door to Murrays but they are all booked that weekend. All other places in the vicinity won't take single overnight stays.

Cheers, Hoges.

might have to try and get up with schooy as well, should be a good day, might go and represent HUB with schooey as well as the other HUB members that might attend

I have received a costing from a bus service in the Macarthur region for the day trip to Murrays on the 12/3. The bus is a 21 seater. For ten passengers the cost will be $77.00 each and this will halve if we get the full compliment of 21. (I have five definites so far).

If you wish to be included please PM me immediately as a firm booking must be made ASAP.

A great opportunity to meet with the brizzy guys and taste some special beers from one of Australia's great craft breweries.

Cheers, Hoges.

I've inquired about the farm stay next door to Murrays but they are all booked that weekend. All other places in the vicinity won't take single overnight stays.

Cheers, Hoges.

You might be able to find something up towards Nelson Bay/Port Stephens and book a seat on the Beer Bus

Must be a back packers in town hoges... only 10 to 15 mins away from the brewery.

cheers Ross

Yep Ross, will just have to look further afield.

Cheers, Hoges.

I wonder if I can convince the missus to drive me there & back.... it is my birthday the weekend before! :icon_cheers:

Looking forward to this. Going to be a great day.

Coming up on the Southern highlands express

Kabooby :)

I'd better start organising a leave pass for this :eek:

Lucky you.

Installation of a new solar hot water service to replace the old one that died put paid to me making the trip.

I'm haemorraghing money like its blood flowing from a slashed wrist at the moment. :(

Oh well, at least I have beer on tap to drown my sorrows with.

Lucky you.

Installation of a new solar hot water service to replace the old one that died put paid to me making the trip.

I'm haemorraghing money like its blood flowing from a slashed wrist at the moment. :(

Oh well, at least I have beer on tap to drown my sorrows with.

That's it GIRLY MAN!

Cheers

Paul

Hmm,

My brother has given me a car (long story) and he lives in Toukley which isn't too far from that area. He was going to put it on a truck and freight it up to Bundy but I was toying with flying down and driving it back up and having a bit of a surf adventure on the way home.

hmmm... thinking, thinking...

So... are we allowed to take beer in carry-on luggage on jetstar flights? Was thinking of bringing a backpack down to fill with Murrays goodies. :)

Cheers - Snow.

To quote Virgian Blue "Note: A maximum of 5 litres of alcohol in total is permitted in retail packaging. This is included in your carry-on baggage allowance. However, in-flight consumption of your own alcohol is not permitted"

Just a reminder...

This time next week....We'll be on a plane, car, bus to Murrays :party:

Murrays Brewing Co

We have a table for 30 booked for lunch so that BABBs, AHB and any other random Brewers can have a meal and a bunch of beers together.

I can't wait.

If your bringing a squadron...maybe post up your numbers so we can warn the brewery.

See you all there :beerbang:

PB (Dave)

Just a reminder...

This time next week....We'll be on a plane, car, bus to Murrays :party:

Murrays Brewing Co

We have a table for 30 booked for lunch so that BABBs, AHB and any other random Brewers can have a meal and a bunch of beers together.

I can't wait.

If your bringing a squadron...maybe post up your numbers so we can warn the brewery.

See you all there :beerbang:

PB (Dave)

As big Kev would say "I'm excited" :beerbang:

Cheers

Paul

Back