Babbs Murray's Craft Brewery Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkey7

Reaction score
Yes you read correctly,

BABBs are coming to Port Stephens to Murray's Craft Brewing Company. Murray's Brewing Co.

We'll be flying into the brewery around 11am on Saturday March 12th 2011 and heading back to the airport around 5pm to get back to Brisbane the same day. :eek:

Some members may opt to stay in the area longer, but for 100 bucks return.....most are happy to be part of a fly-in, fly-out Brewery tour.

Can't wait and I'll see you there :beer: ,

Cheers,

PB :party:

Jeeezuzzzzzzzzzzz.... they let anyone fly into Williamtown these days.... <_<

I'm gonna try and get the day off and get a lift up to the brewery somehow; a day spent at Murray's is definitely not a day wasted! I wonder if Shawn is going to put down something special in the meantime for March...

Good stuff PB, count me in!

What's the next step - are we organising the flights as a group or taking care of it ourselves? If the latter, what airline/flight number are we looking at?

Cheers,
tallie.

We are flying Virgin Airlines - Grab the $50 tickets as soon as you can - Everyone booking their own.
Only 2 flights a day each way - Obviously down on the morning flight & back on the evening.

All welcome, should be a great day.

+++

Brewers/drinkers... Please post to this thread when booked, so we can advise Murray's of the numbers coming.

cheers Ross

if im still off work might come up for a drive.

We are flying Virgin Airlines - Grab the $50 tickets as soon as you can - Everyone booking their own.
Only 2 flights a day each way - Obviously down on the morning flight & back on the evening.

All welcome, should be a great day.

+++

Brewers/drinkers... Please post to this thread when booked, so we can advise Murray's of the numbers coming.

cheers Ross

Booked!

Get in quick guys; the $50 morning flights weren't available any more when I got my tickets, so I ended up with $69 down and $50 back.

Cheers,
tallie.

I'm booked! Missed the $50 down, too.

Looking forward to a big day at Murrays! :chug:

Cheers - Snow.

Good stuff PB, count me in!

What's the next step - are we organising the flights as a group or taking care of it ourselves? If the latter, what airline/flight number are we looking at?

Cheers,
tallie.
The details are all in the email out to all club members :) ...but you're all sorted now.

Get your tickets ASAP people. Thanks for the replies Ross....

We're about 8 strong from Brissie already.

It'll be great to see other brewers from south of the border :party:

Since we announced this, I think Jetstar were advertising $45 flights to Newcastle also, but the times were not as favourable :rolleyes:

PB

It's gonna be a cracker!

The details are all in the email out to all club members :) ...but you're all sorted now.
Yes, that would be the email I just found in my spam folder tonight :(

Never mind - all ready to bring it on now :beerbang:

Cheers,
tallie

Might see if we can round up a few of the HUB regulars and make a showing.

Looking forward to it :beer:

Virgin have just released more $50 flights for the 12th march.... Don't delay, book now...should be a great day :party:

cheers Ross

Looking forward to seeing you all again. We should have plenty of lovely beers for your drinking pleasure :)

Virgin have just released more $50 flights for the 12th march.... Don't delay, book now...should be a great day :party:

cheers Ross
Just Checked Virgin webpage..... $69 flights each way still on..... (not 50, but still cheap).

Jetstar are advertising $35 to Newcastle, but not on that day it seems. Might me an option if you're staying in town longer than 1 day.

Shaping up to a great day :)

Will be a good opportunity to taste a Pumpkin Beer on Tap too :beerbang:

PB

That's fine you guys can hang around the pumpkin beer tap & I'll look after the others.. :p

Cheers

Paul

I am pretty sure I am passing through on that day.

Would be silly of me not to drop in and say hello.

Im planning on showing up!

Been too long since seeing some old friends and many im keen to meet face to face!

Would you believe i live not an hour from the brewery and i have not been there yet.

Murrys make some fantastic beers......... really awsome stuff and im a bit down in the mouth that i will be driving and will have to watch everyone else drink but hey........ it will be about the people for me for the day.

cheers

Im planning on showing up!

Been too long since seeing some old friends and many im keen to meet face to face!

Would you believe i live not an hour from the brewery and i have not been there yet.

Murrys make some fantastic beers......... really awsome stuff and im a bit down in the mouth that i will be driving and will have to watch everyone else drink but hey........ it will be about the people for me for the day.

cheers
See you then Tony,

It'll be great to meet some of you local boys!

Counting down the days at this end :)

PB

Latest posts

Back