BABBs January Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallie

Reaction score
The BABBs January meeting will be held this Thursday, January 24, at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

This month's mini-comp is Wheat and Rye Beer. At time of entry, beer must be nominated as one of the following BABBs beer classes: 1.1 Weizen/Weissbier, 1.2 Dunkelweizen, 1.3 Weizenbock, 1.4 Roggenbier, 1.5 American Wheat or Rye Beer.

We will also be announcing the details of this year's Mash Paddle Competition.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
tallie

Howdy.
I'll be dropping by, with my partner in crime / housemate.
It'll be my first time, so please be nice... :rolleyes:
Anyway, pretty excited to see what babb's meetings are all about..
I'm new to brewing, and so look forward to finding some good advise, new friends, and hopefully I'll learn some stuff that'll help me avoid making basic novice mistakes.. heh. B)
Chow, til then.
~Ruth.

Was going to come to my first BABBS meeting tonight, then some brewery decided to rudely have its opening night on the same night. I'll be there next time.

Slight possibility that I will be there tonight..... It would be my first BABBs meeting in 3 years.

beersom said:
Slight possibility that I will be there tonight..... It would be my first BABBs meeting in 3 years.
Pay yer subs!

:p

I'm guessing Green Beacon.

And you pay your bloody subs, Perry.... Grrr!

King Brown Brewing said:
Was going to come to my first BABBS meeting tonight, then some brewery decided to rudely have its opening night on the same night. I'll be there next time.
Green Beacon?
Thought that was opening Friday............ah, in the know, on the take. ;)

NickB said:
I'm guessing Green Beacon. And you pay your bloody subs, Perry.... Grrr!
i'm paid up - just been too slack to turn up <_< , will make an effort this year.

Unfortunately/fortunately I'll be at GB Industry preview event as well this evening....
Catch you all next Month.

P.S. Look after Ruth for me, she poors a mean pint at the German Club :)

So I take it you're knot showing tonight, Perry?

Have a mean Hef for you to try....

NickB said:
So I take it you're knot showing tonight, Perry?

Have a mean Hef for you to try....
He's turning up - well at least he has put his hand up for a lift.

Angus

Hmmm, ok then, we shall see ;)

Better remind him just in case ;)

Should be there this time :)

Back