Babbs Championships

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Are you bulletproof boy?
Reaction score
Well, the Championships are over again for another year, many thanks to the Judges and Stewards for what turned out to be a great morning. Special mention to Ross for providing the Craftbrewers premises and Dave, Howard and Kris for all the organising and in particular the new stewarding system, the concensus was it worked very well and helped streamline the comp. Looking forward now to congratulating the winners next month.

cheers

Browndog

I'll add my 'hear, hear!' to that, a smooth comp with very few issues. As someone with next to no exposure to this particular event up to now other than as a competitor, its obvious that an enormous number of ducks need to line up for everyting to run smoothly, so credit to all involved in organising and participating. :icon_cheers:
I was surprised how popular the refreshments afterwards were! :chug:

Well, the Championships are over again for another year, many thanks to the Judges and Stewards for what turned out to be a great morning. Special mention to Ross for providing the Craftbrewers premises and Dave, Howard and Kris for all the organising and in particular the new stewarding system, the concensus was it worked very well and helped streamline the comp. Looking forward now to congratulating the winners next month.

cheers

Browndog

Yep, big thanks to everyone involved behind the scenes and those who travelled to judge & steward on the day; especially those from other clubs who came along to help out! And of course big props to Browndog for another well run competition - you'll be leaving us some big shoes to fill!

Cheers,
tallie

Latest posts

Back