Babbs August Meeting And Agm

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bconnery

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Brewers,

The Babb's August meeting will be held this Thursday, August 23, at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

This month's meeting will feature both the presentation for the Annual Competition and the 2012 Annual General Meeting.
As a bonus for sitting through the AGM the club will be putting on a tasting of several beers from a well-known local brewer.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there!

Quick bump....

See you Brisbanites tonight :party:

cheers Ross

Quick bump....

See you Brisbanites tonight :party:

cheers Ross

I'm not a Brisbanite but I would have liked to be there all the same, to much happening here atm.... and hell Nicks coming tomorrow. :beer:

I thought it was the 4th ******* Thursday.................!

Rowy - It is! :p

And yes, Jeff, will be there with beers on tomorrow after lunch - thinking of the Kin Kin pub for a meal before we hike up the hill :)

Had a good night - a third in the BABBs comp, and 4 Highly Commended beers. Happy times! :)

Cheers

Rowy - It is! :p

And yes, Jeff, will be there with beers on tomorrow after lunch - thinking of the Kin Kin pub for a meal before we hike up the hill :)

Had a good night - a third in the BABBs comp, and 4 Highly Commended beers. Happy times! :)

Cheers

You'll like the new range road Nick, we got white lines down the middle and all !!

Wowsers!

Will see you sometime after lunch mate!

Cheers

I wasn't able to attend the last meeting, and it's pretty certain I won't be able to make the next one either. Will the results of the Annual Competition be in the next news letter?

Cheers

I wasn't able to attend the last meeting, and it's pretty certain I won't be able to make the next one either. Will the results of the Annual Competition be in the next news letter?

Cheers

I can't guarantee anything as our editor is currently travelling, but historically, the results have been included in the newsletter. If not this month, then maybe the next one. You should have received your scoresheets via email already, but PM me if you haven't and I can follow it up.

Cheers,
tallie

Latest posts

Back