Babbs April Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bconnery

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Brewers,

The Babbs April meeting will be held this Thursday, April 26, at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Don't forget to bring any entries for this year's Mash Paddle Competition.
There is a link to the special entry forms on the Babbs website. If you have trouble logging in please email [email protected]

This month's minicomp is Class No.5 Amber and Dark Ale.
Entries must belong to one of the following BABB's Competition styles: 5.1 Mild, 5.2 Southern English Brown, 5.3 Northern English Brown Ale, 5.4 Irish Red Ale, 5.5 Scottish Ale, 5.6 Australian Dark Ale, 5.7 Northern German Altbier, 5.8 Dseldorf Altbier

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there!

Brewers,

The Babbs April meeting will be held this Thursday, April 26, at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Don't forget to bring any entries for this year's Mash Paddle Competition.
There is a link to the special entry forms on the Babbs website. If you have trouble logging in please email [email protected]

This month's minicomp is Class No.5 Amber and Dark Ale.
Entries must belong to one of the following BABB's Competition styles: 5.1 Mild, 5.2 Southern English Brown, 5.3 Northern English Brown Ale, 5.4 Irish Red Ale, 5.5 Scottish Ale, 5.6 Australian Dark Ale, 5.7 Northern German Altbier, 5.8 Dseldorf Altbier

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there!

Could somebody please run off a few copies of the mash paddle entry forms? I'm unable to get access to a printer today :(

Hey Ben,

Nobody got back to me about payment of fees? I flicked off an emailed today asking for EFT details or if I could pay tonight. No reply. I guess it's not looking good for getting into the Mash Paddle for me. :(

Which one of the two entry forms do we use?

The round the neck or the sticky to the bottle version?

Doesn't matter?

Both. One with your name is for club admin, the other attach to the bottle for mash paddle external judges. Judging is blind.

Back