BABBs April Meeting - *Wednesday 24th*

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edschache

Reaction score
**WEDNESDAY due to ANZAC Day**

The BABBs April meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 24, at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

This month's mini-comp is Pale Ale and Bitter. At time of entry, beer must be nominated into BABB's beer classes: 3.1 Cream Ale, 3.2 Blonde Ale, 3.3 Kölsch, 3.4 Australian Pale Ale, 3.5 Australian Bitter Ale, 3.6 English Bitter, 3.7 English Best Bitter, 3.8 Extra Special/Strong Bitter, 3.9 English Pale Ale, 3.10 English IPA.

Please note this is also when you need to submit your entries for this years mash paddle (details here: http://babbrewers.com/page/2013-mash-paddle-competition)

We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Ed

*bump*

This *Wednesday*

Don't forget to have your mash paddle American Browns ready as well as those pale ales and bitters.

Cheers,

Ed

edschache said:
Don't forget to have your mash paddle American Browns ready as well as those pale ales and bitters.
Entry forms & labels for the Mash Paddle competition were sent out with the last newsletter. If you haven't received it, let Ed know so he can check your email address! In the meantime, you can also download the forms from <http://babbrewers.com/page/2013-mash-paddle-competition>.

Cheers,
tallie

Gday, I got a couple of entries for the mash paddle but haven't received my login for the BABBS site yet, so I can't see the link above.....I'm guessing there will be entry forms available in the Wednesday meeting?

yeah i need an entry form as well cant remember my log in to babbs

kegs23 said:
yeah i need an entry form as well cant remember my log in to babbs
PM me or edschache with your email address and we'll get them through.

Womball said:
Gday, I got a couple of entries for the mash paddle but haven't received my login for the BABBS site yet, so I can't see the link above.....I'm guessing there will be entry forms available in the Wednesday meeting?
no login yet? blame the slack webmaster!

Anyone with issues with the site or email list can email the webmaster email address (not listed here to avoid spam, it's on the babbs site) and I'll try to get it sorted asap.

Cheers,

Ed

*bump*

Tonight!

See you all there with your Bitters and Pale Ales for the mini comp and your American Brown Ale for the mash paddle comp.

Cheers,

Ed

edschache said:
no login yet? blame the slack webmaster!

Anyone with issues with the site or email list can email the webmaster email address (not listed here to avoid spam, it's on the babbs site) and I'll try to get it sorted asap.

Cheers,

Ed
No problem Ed, thanks.

Latest posts

Back