BABBs 2016 - New venue for the new year!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamM

Reaction score
The first BABBS meeting of 2016 will be held on the 28th of January at our NEW VENUE, upstairs at the The Coorparoo Bowls Club (CBC), 32 Riddings St, Coorparoo.

The full year calendar has been published on our website: http://www.babbrewers.com/event/2016/01/04/list/

This January meeting will be an American Ale mini-competition, including hoppy styles like Pale Ales, Amber Ales, and of course IPAs.

Hi,

This will be my first meeting and currently I'm only doing fresh wort kits with some additional grain steeping/wort boiling and hop additions/dry hopping.
I have an American Amber Ale in bottles, should I bring this along or not bother?
Not sure on the requirements for the mini competition. Do you have to be a member first to enter? Does it have to be your own recipe and/or AG?

Thanks

Redman9 said:
Hi,

This will be my first meeting and currently I'm only doing fresh wort kits with some additional grain steeping/wort boiling and hop additions/dry hopping.
I have an American Amber Ale in bottles, should I bring this along or not bother?
Not sure on the requirements for the mini competition. Do you have to be a member first to enter? Does it have to be your own recipe and/or AG?

Thanks

Hi Redman - sorry it has taken a while to get back to you!

The mini comps are open to all, no restriction on methods or membership for entry. As a non-member, you cannot "win" on the night, but you will get excellent feedback to improve your brewing.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Latest posts

Back