• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

BABBs 2016 - New venue for the new year!

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

trhr

Reaction score
Hi,

This will be my first meeting and currently I'm only doing fresh wort kits with some additional grain steeping/wort boiling and hop additions/dry hopping.
I have an American Amber Ale in bottles, should I bring this along or not bother?
Not sure on the requirements for the mini competition. Do you have to be a member first to enter? Does it have to be your own recipe and/or AG?

Thanks

CamM

Reaction score
Redman9 said:
Hi,

This will be my first meeting and currently I'm only doing fresh wort kits with some additional grain steeping/wort boiling and hop additions/dry hopping.
I have an American Amber Ale in bottles, should I bring this along or not bother?
Not sure on the requirements for the mini competition. Do you have to be a member first to enter? Does it have to be your own recipe and/or AG?

Thanks
Hi Redman - sorry it has taken a while to get back to you!

The mini comps are open to all, no restriction on methods or membership for entry. As a non-member, you cannot "win" on the night, but you will get excellent feedback to improve your brewing.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Latest posts