Babb June Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonte

Reaction score
Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers (BABBs) monthly meeting will be held Thursday June 24, 2010 at Lynndon Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld. Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few tallies to share and compare.

Mini Comp No. 4:- Porter and Stout.
At time of entry, beer must be nominated into BABB's beer classes 6a (Brown Porter), 6b (Robust Porter), 6c (Dry Stout) or 6d (Foreign Extra Stout).

Are annual subs due this meeting? Can't find any info on the site. Cheers.

Are annual subs due this meeting? Can't find any info on the site. Cheers.
Pretty sure you can drop them off this meeting, otherwise its a drop of at craftbrewer by the 17th 1.00pm as per Bens email.......
Oh wait up Bribie you can submit your entries in November.

My Dry stout was tasting great then some drunken dumbfcuk decided it needed 3 tablespoons of vanilla and 200g of sugar with some citric FFS what was he thinkin.............good thing I've got a short supply of bottled stout.

Looking forward to a big night of dark roasty beers.

Cheers Brad

My Dry stout was tasting great then some drunken dumbfcuk decided it needed 3 tablespoons of vanilla and 200g of sugar with some citric FFS what was he thinkin.............good thing I've got a short supply of bottled stout.

Looking forward to a big night of dark roasty beers.

Cheers Brad

Yes my stout is an Engine Oil stout that stains the glass brown after you have drunk it. I'm entering it as a dry stout but let's see how it goes. I've ordered grains etc from Ross to re-brew something less radical for the BABBs annual comp. BTW got your urn tap in the car, Brad.

Vanilla, hmmmmmmm

get out of my skull Bradley

:blink:

My Brown Porter will be there in contension but alas I will still be far away, in the land of no beer :(

Hope you all have a good one and then have one for me too :beerbang:

Thanks to BrownDog for taking my beer along.

Cheers,

TS

Latest posts

Back