B.a.d Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Sam I'd happily take one of those starters from you (don't really mind which because both are new to me). I'll bag up my 3711 with an icepack for you.

I haven't managed to get to the hop rhizomes yet - too busy!

I'll bring a stubby of both. I've got plenty.

I'm the same I haven't had a chance to get to my rhizome either. I'll try and get it done tomorrow morning Kleiny

Sam.

Rhizomes are ready, heaps of Mt hood growth nodes but not many on the tettnang but you are welcome to take what ever you want.

I will leave the ones i promised wakka here until we catch up

Cam, Catch you on the rain Gav is riding the rails too.

See you all there tomorrow

Kleiny

I will be on the train as well, but coming the other way. See you all there.

My Rhizomes will be ready as soon as I dig it up.. I'll swap ya some?

Rhizomes are ready, heaps of Mt hood growth nodes but not many on the tettnang but you are welcome to take what ever you want.

I will leave the ones i promised wakka here until we catch up

Cam, Catch you on the rain Gav is riding the rails too.

See you all there tomorrow

Kleiny

I dont think we got any pics wakka but the day was great Ian showed us around the brewery, answered q's and we all had a bit of taste of the stouts and then moved into the bar for a good feed and plenty more beer.

Highlight of the day the Randalled hopinator with freah nelson sauvin and cascade. Als there UXB bitter was great.

NOTE: When drinking my stout let it warm up to around 8 or 10 MUCH better

he, he. Was sitting at the computer doing some work listening to the Local ABC when a familiar name came on. Well done Kleiny on spreading the word about B.A.D ;) Given that you mentioned we meet 4 times a year, I guess we'd better get something happening for the next meet (only been 2 so far this year I think??).

Anyone have any ideas? I might be able to organise a look in one of the Malting plants here in Ballarat. Will look into it if there is enough interest?

Thanks guys.

Yes Wakka it is time for a meet up, We just need a date, time and place.

Probably not my place this time as im doing some serious reno's.

Kleiny

Hi baddies. Yes I was thinking it was nearly time we organised a meeting. A trip to a maltings plant would be really cool and something new for me. I'd be more than happy to welcome people over to my place too at some stage. No sheds or kegerators though...

I will talk to the bloke I know who works with Joe White. See if I can organise something...

Well you guys had better look for a new (Leader) crazy lunatic beer man

Im off Warrnambool, just been posted and will be there by the end of Nov

I am looking at you Wakka to take on responsibility but maybe Gava

Just need somebody to keep the group moving, especially with a couple of new members ready.

Let me know who want the role

Kleiny

ah bugger mate. Mind you, Warrnambool aint a bad place - will be different for the kids having the beach so close! Dunno if I'm the best bloke given that I'm hardly in bendigo (or districts), but more than happy to keep things ticking along. My wife just floored me when she said she was more than happy to have some get togethers here. Still trying to work out what her angle was but she seems genuine enough!
Anyhow, If ya want to PM me 'member' names, I can try and get the ball rolling...

I'd be more than happy to host but our house goes on the market next week and then I'll be living with my sister while the house it built.. BUT once the house is built I can host.. I've managed to get the wife to let me have a wetroom brewery in the house thats backed onto the pool room/bar area.. So once Im in my new house, meetings there for sure. That wont be for another 8months though so just in time for the next meeting :p

Ok Guys and Gals

As i now live in Warrnambool somebody needs to make a stand and push this club along.

I will have to take my contact down from Vicbrew so if anybody is interested in being a contact for BAD let me know.

The club is only small and easily manageable but with some good guidance and some effort could become bigger and better i have had 4 people call me wanting to now when and where?

Please consider continuing this club and grow

Kleiny

I'd be interested in that, I wont be able to host any though since im moving in with my sister saturday until our new house is built.

gav

I'd be interested in that, I wont be able to host any though since im moving in with my sister saturday until our new house is built.

gav

Right Gav

Thanks, i was hoping somebody was interested in still meeting up, it was decided quaterly for meetings

PM me a contact number or email and i will get it changed on the Vicbrew site,

Just remember the venue does not have to be somebodies house, i would probably look at maybe a park or even maybe at the new brew on premise might let you have some space and time.

Kleiny

as always I'm happy to support BAD. Given my location its probably better someone in Bendigo is the primary contact. I wouldn't mind visiting the BOP place, last one I saw was in Cairns which incidently was being run by someone with the surname of Boags, and yep, they are related!

I had a chat with the BOP guy and they were interested in hosting some brewclub meetings there.. and things like that so might be a good place to start.

gav

Latest posts

Back