• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

B.a.d Meeting

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

pmash

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the area and have been to the new BOP . ' Would like to meet you all, join the club and enjoy all things beer. Just let me know and I'l be there,

Cheers,

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
well, Gava, you want to tee up a day at the BOP? Not sure what we'd do other than have a bit of a look around. Will they allow us to bring some bottles of our 'finest' to drink there?

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
just sent them an email... seeing if its possible.

notung

Reaction score
It would be pretty interesting to check out the brew on premesis place as I've never visited one. Any word back from them? Big range of beer styles including 'prickly pear porter' which sounds pretty interesting if the name is anything to go by. I wonder if B.O.P. is like the 'gateway drug' before you become a fully addicted home brewer?

I'm happy to meet wherever. Maybe the club could go in on a filthy brett. barrel...? Is there somebody with some nice shed space?

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
didn't hear back.

Latest posts

Group Builder