Award Winning Reicipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boots

Reaction score
A guy (going by the name bonjour) on the US Brewboard site, has compiled a list of brews that have won competitions in the US. Might be worth a look if you're looking for inspiration.

I haven't gone through it in depth, but at face value it appears to be a pretty good resource.

The link is not on Brewboard, they have created a FAQ pointing to this page:

good brews here

Have a look down the bottom under the "singles" section for a familiar name :)

Cheers
Boots

Hi Boots,
Yes a promising site to which it was briefly discussed here a few weeks ago.

Roach

Oops, I even searched for it. Sorry mate

I was really just trying to steal ya thunder ;)

Boots said:
A guy (going by the name bonjour) on the US Brewboard site, has compiled a list of brews that have won competitions in the US. Might be worth a look if you're looking for inspiration.

I haven't gone through it in depth, but at face value it appears to be a pretty good resource.

The link is not on Brewboard, they have created a FAQ pointing to this page:

good brews here

Have a look down the bottom under the "singles" section for a familiar name :)

Cheers
Boots
[post="78688"][/post]​
I not only go by the name Bonjour, That is my name. One correction to the above, This is not about US competitions, it's about winning beers every where.

I do hope you find it to hold up to it's face value.

Could you guys come up with some sites from your locale I'd be glad to list them.

Thanks

Fred Bonjour

Hi Bonjour,

Welcome to AHB :)

I've been reading into those recipes a bit more since posting, and you've done a great job getting all the links organised.

This year's State Comps are all coming around / have just been, and i believe that means the nationals will be soon too, so we might be able to get some of the recipes from them and put them here so you can link to them.

I know that a lot of the winners are regulars here, so we should be able to get at least a few recipes together.

Cheers

edit:typo

Brauluver said:
:) Great resource, thanks for the heads up.
[post="78755"][/post]​

Geez Brauluver, your avatar looks sooo much like Grumpy Thomas :lol:

Agreed, good site for proven recipes.

Back