• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

award winning 3 vessel gravity all-grain brew rig + ingredients for 1s

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christmasbender

Reaction score
hello my brewing brethren

up for sale is the following setup which is perfect for any brewer looking to make the move to all-grain.........

• 50ltr pot with ball valve tap fitted
  • esky mash/lauter-tun with copper lauter tubing going to ball-valve tap
  • 30ltr urn for hot liquor tank
  • 3 ring gas burner with regulator and 9ltr swap & go gas bottle
  • 30ltr fermenter
  • 23ltr cube (for no-chill)
  • a lighter
  • amazing fly-sparge system
  • malt/hops/yeast for your first all-grain batch on the system
  • brewing software licence (promash)

all of the above for the tidy sum of $220.......

for the lucky beginner that gets this i can throw a recipe together with you from my stock of malt/hops and throw in a dried yeast of your choice (the new danstar american is actually pretty good.... drinking a beer made with it now). i'll mill the grain for you and you'll be good to go.

reason for selling.... no, not getting out of brewing. just haven't used this kit for a while as i've upgraded to a bigger system and thought it's a shame to be wasted sitting gathering dust in my garage (i will give it a good soak with pbw before i pass it on to you)

don't want to split but if i don't get any takers for the lot i might consider it.

pick up from western suburbs melbourne

cheers!

christmasbender

all vessels burner on.jpg

burner on gas bottle reg.jpg

esky inside.jpg

esky outside.jpg

esky-sparg-arm-cube-lighter-fermenter.jpg

pot.jpg

urn.jpg

Sorry to derail the thread but 1s reads as one shilling, also written as 1/- which was the precursor to ten cents.

Begarn lad, surely to Moses will I buy yer gear for a shillin mate.

:p :p

bloody bargain right there :beerbang:

bribie it is 2013 mate , 40 odd years since the times of shillings, might be time for that trip to Switzerland eh? but a nice 80/- Scottish ale well that's another story :icon_drool2:

$220?

Really?

Friggin' bargain mate. I'd grab it even though I don't need it just because it's so cheap but hopefully a noob wanting to go with a 3v system realises what great value that is.

If you split, I'll take the burner and stand but hopefully you can get rid of it in one shot.

Actually, would the mash run sell on it's own? I'm kind of happy with BIAB at the moment & would like the option of the urn OR the stainless pot with the burner. The rest I'd on-sell.

I would be interested in the pot , burner and bottle if for some bizarre reason this isnt gone by the time I work out why I just watched the voice.

Phil and Djar - one of you wants the tun, one of you wants most of the other bits. Collaborate, buy the lot, split amongst yourselves.

ok. I will buy it. It is just too god to say no to. Pm me phil with a price for the tun . xmasbender, pm sent mate.

I read urn as Tun phil - my apologies.

Still Djar wants the pot, you the urn OR the pot, someone will pick up the rest.

Damn you manticle. I was trying to abstain from another late night commitment.

EDIT: quick posting. I was a little slow. All yours Phil if you want it . I just bought a bloody bar on ebay with a temprite that I didnt expect to win so if your keen then its fine by me.

I was hoping for the lighter if you guys don't mind splitting.

krausenhaus said:
I was hoping for the lighter if you guys don't mind splitting.
Is it just one of those flint lighters for lighting oxy acetelyne flames? They are pretty cheap on eBay, so as Manticle says, probably not worthwhile.

You can see it on top of one of the cubes in the photos. Pretty spiffy. I'd be interested myself if it was a blue one but I don't like yellow much.

Good Pick up Phil.

I'm kicking myself I was watching the idiot box last night and wasnt on AHB when this came up and didnt see this sooner.

Back