Automatic boiler 27 liter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to be able to read an English version of the specifications, do a bit more searching if you can read the name on the front of the appliance.
Might make a ripper temp controlled mash tun, add a pump and it looks very interesting.
Mark

I think that maybe is good to make HERMS system that this is HLT and then i have one 40l MLT. is that good idea?

Thank you

-30 €€ 59,99 €29,99 € *Any Device.

• Digital display and electronic control
  • Ideal for cooking compote and canning jams, fruit and vegetables
  • Suitable also for heating and maintaining temperature beverages, ladera, soups and other meals.
  • Enamelled casing and insulating handles
  • Temperature from 30 to 100 , the C
  • Power consumption: 1800W
  • 3 years warranty

magnificationBacknext
96253_02_f.jpg

• tuv_gs.jpg
  • tuv_sud.jpg

Cant see anything that would put me off, the freight might be a bit higher than you would like.
Unfortunately there is no way to tell for sure unless you try it.
Really you are going to be limited to a batch size of 18-20L, I think if you added a malt pipe (or even a bag that has waterproof sides and a flowthrough bottom) and a pump you could have a very nice little system.
Mark

Be good to know where the element(s) is located - in the base or in the side walls as well? Be nice if it had an even heat distribution with no hot spots.

Back