Australias Hottest 100 Poll 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Perry, f'k off. Hargreaves hill ESB is a bloody fantastic beer. I ordered a slab today from beerboys since they're having a 25% aussie day sale and don't charge my left nut for postage.

Not 100% but pretty sure I'm one of the people who voted for S&W pacific ale. I know my Missus did.

Was the S&W Pilsner in the running? I think it's a stunning beer (and better than the Pacific Ale).

@ Perry, f'k off. Hargreaves hill ESB is a bloody fantastic beer. I ordered a slab today from beerboys since they're having a 25% aussie day sale and don't charge my left nut for postage.

That sounds like a potential drinking session.... :ph34r:

I voted for it.
A slab you say (quickly checks flights) ;)

I got the #3, #6, #8, #53, & #97. I'll take a Stone & Wood Draught IF it's nice and stirred and cloudy. had a few 'clear' ones from the tap & didn't care for it. And 4 Pines Pale has become my fridge beer in place of LCPA for the most part. Good stuff.

That sounds like a potential drinking session.... :ph34r:
Hehe. Show up ;)

I voted for it.
A slab you say (quickly checks flights) ;)

Yea, interesting them beerboys. If it gets here in a week I'll have an ESB, a wheat, what's left of my galaxy ale and what the box brings, got their box#5 too :)............. I need a guard dog!

I have seen Stone and Wood a heap of times in the bottle'o before and never bought it - I picked up a 6 pack of Pacific Ale tonight to see why it won. Even before I had taken a mouthful, wow - awesome fruity flavors and aroma - and they just kept going and lasted to the bottom of the glass!

Kudos on the win, this is clearly a superbly brewed beer! I can see why this beer won!

I have seen Stone and Wood a heap of times in the bottle'o before and never bought it - I picked up a 6 pack of Pacific Ale tonight to see why it won. Even before I had taken a mouthful, wow - awesome fruity flavors and aroma - and they just kept going and lasted to the bottom of the glass!

Kudos on the win, this is clearly a superbly brewed beer! I can see why this beer won!

...thank you mate , glad to here you like the beer and its delivering for you...

Cheers
Scott

Back