Australias Hottest 100 Poll 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam_snorkel

كافر
Reaction score
http://www.brewsnews.com.au/2012/01/austra...-opens-finally/

The Local Taphouses
Hottest 100 Aussie Craft Beers of 2011
Select your top 5 Craft beers of 2011 for your chance to win a Craft Beer pack!

One randomly selected voter (from anywhere in Australia) will win a case of each of the top FIVE beers (if not available, we'll keep going down the list until we have 5 cases!).

sweet I hope I win.

"case of each of the top FIVE beers"

So everyone voting for TNP and STB from brewdog? Lucky winner would be able to flog the case on for a pretty penny and buy several more cases of something awesome. Joking of course - don't actually want to ruin the fun.

EDIT: Aussie craft beers - doh - no brewdog obviously, going to have to find expensive Australian brews. Maybe one of Ross's so they can just send us a whole keg :)

Anyone else have problems with the security code? I tried entering each word displayed about ten times and it kept saying it was incorrect.

Anyone else have problems with the security code? I tried entering each word displayed about ten times and it kept saying it was incorrect.

Maybe you could start up a new thread about it :lol:

I have the same problem. I'm going to assume its the crappy old browser I am using at work.
Will try via Chrome and Firefox at home.

Yeah its the same here at my work and nothing wrong with works browers etc..

Worked fine in chrome. Being a web dev has it's (limited) perks :)

I have the same problem. I'm going to assume its the crappy old browser I am using at work.
Will try via Chrome and Firefox at home.

Yep same problem here as well.

Yeah its the same here at my work and nothing wrong with works browers etc..

same here, won't let me put in security code. I run latest IE.

Sure, sure, "not working", right?

You just don't want anybody else entering the competition, keeping those 5 sweet, sweet slabs all to yourselves :D

Sure, sure, "not working", right?

You just don't want anybody else entering the competition, keeping those 5 sweet, sweet slabs all to yourselves :D
Yeh nobody else bother even trying its not working and there not going to fix it either.... :icon_cheers:

Perhaps the winners are predetermined and we are just picking the wrong ones, considering Vale won it last year I'm pretty sure it would be rigged

yeh the security code isnt working for me either. locked to IE at work, will try chrome when i get home.

EMAIL FROM PEOPLE RUNNING WEB POLL...

Hi Darryl,

Im looking after the hottest 100 poll, and Steve forwarded through your email regarding the issue with the security code.

It was a minor issue that happened with a handful of other people as well. I have since fixed the issue. Reloading the poll should fix the problem you were having with the security code.
The security code is case sensitive, and please make sure that there are no spaces before of after the code.
I hope this resolves your problem.

Developed by Andrew Mitchell, hosted by Pretty Clever Consulting

Not very ******* clever at all..........

Cheers

Paul

EMAIL FROM PEOPLE RUNNING WEB POLL...

Hi Darryl,

I'm looking after the hottest 100 poll, and Steve forwarded through your email regarding the issue with the security code.

It was a minor issue that happened with a handful of other people as well. I have since fixed the issue. Reloading the poll should fix the problem you were having with the security code.
The security code is case sensitive, and please make sure that there are no spaces before of after the code.
I hope this resolves your problem.

its still not working for me though!!

Just tried it again for the same result! Sent the clever people an email, so hopefully it's fixed soon, as I'm sick of selecting the beers from the drop down lists! :wacko:

Little Creatures is on the list? Owned by a multi national?
Wicked Elf is missing?

The poll is a crock of bovine excrement, I won't participate.

Back