Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear in mind that the bloke checking/publishing the results is also the Chairman of the ANHC, so he's got a lot on his plate ATM. He's currently at the ANHC dinner, has more work to do at the conference tomorrow & will then probably take a breather & have a VERY well-earned beer once it's all over.

Results will probably be released in-full on Monday, followed by scanned judging sheets (with very little feedback, since they've already been "judged" at State level) a day or two later.

Patience is a virtue, guys.

Bear in mind that the bloke checking/publishing the results is also the Chairman of the ANHC, so he's got a lot on his plate ATM. He's currently at the ANHC dinner, has more work to do at the conference tomorrow & will then probably take a breather & have a VERY well-earned beer once it's all over.

Results will probably be released in-full on Monday, followed by scanned judging sheets (with very little feedback, since they've already been "judged" at State level) a day or two later.

Patience is a virtue, guys.

Its your own fault @MartinOC - you and the Vicbrew crew do such a good job at getting the results out within hours of the comp closing. You've set the bar high

Just got this in my inbox, so I would guess that everyone else got it too.

Attachments

• AABC2018_FullResults_V1.pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 109
Well done to all the medal winners, and to those who had the gumption to submit entries!

I need to take of my skirt and put some beers in for judging at some stage.

Phew! We did it & got the results out (ANHC & hangovers notwithstanding...:)).

As Chief Steward, I'd like to send-out a personal thanks to all the folks that Stewarded for the event (Note that I used a capital "S" for Steward. We're often given a back-seat in the accolades compared to the judges (lower-case "j"). But, without us, the competition just couldn't/wouldn't run. Be proud of a job VERY well-done, guys.

Special thanks go to Mike, Robin, Cam & Neal (pouring 6 categories at once?? You're a bloody TROJAN!) behind the bar & the two back-room guys who spent the entire day "just" washing jugs & glasses (who even saw them the whole day????).

Being "Cheify" is a tough gig & you lot made my job a LOT easier. Thanks.

Cheers!

Martin

@MartinOC
I see that the scores were upped in Compmaster last week, however, the scoresheet links dont work.
Is this something that is still being processed, or is there something wrong?

@MartinOC
I see that the scores were upped in Compmaster last week, however, the scoresheet links dont work.
Is this something that is still being processed, or is there something wrong?

I just downloaded all my scoresheets as jpegs from the compmaster site without an issue.

The 2017 medals arrived for me today for my cobrewed entry :) glad they finally made it! Thanks to the treasurer over there for getting it done!

Cheers.

Hello fellow brewers,

I've recently taken an active role in the Milton Show homebrew comp.

I have proposed a change for all entries to be in accordance with categories and styles as published by the AABC.

I would like to talk to someone about that. For example - can I get a word doc of the categories sheet so that I can put Milton Show on top, and add it to our entry form! This is a new world for me, so any assistance would be great. Ideally I would like to be put in touch with whoever coordinates the AABC - the website I note has no contact details.

Thanks!

Liam Jackson

Hi Liam
Ive put a word version at
http//:aabc.org.au/temp/

Back