Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No the result will not be on Compmaster prior to the awards night. Where would the suspense be if you already knew the result. You shouldn't need an excuse to come to the ANHC Welcome Party as it will be a great night in itself, but if I had a beer in the AABC I would make an effort to get to the event.

Yeah would love to come. I know a few of the WA guys going and sounds like a good gig.. Sadly I can't make it :/

I have a bunch of entries to send in for Brewman customers. On the website I can't see where the entries are to be sent.

Can someone let me know the shipping address?

Cheers Steve

I have a bunch of entries to send in for Brewman customers. On the website I can't see where the entries are to be sent.

Can someone let me know the shipping address?

Cheers Steve
2. Entries must be received by Monday 15th October. Address for boxes: AABC, c/- Grain & Grape, 5/280 Whitehall St, Yarraville, Vic 3013. Address for individual bottles: Mark Hibberd, 19 Iluka Ave, Aspendale, Vic 3195.

2. Entries must be received by Monday 15th October. Address for boxes: AABC, c/- Grain & Grape, 5/280 Whitehall St, Yarraville, Vic 3013. Address for individual bottles: Mark Hibberd, 19 Iluka Ave, Aspendale, Vic 3195.
Good man.

Cheers Steve

Any ideas when we'll know about judging/stewarding? Put my name down and haven't heard anything. Just need to keep on top of it as It'll be a day off work for most to get along to this.

EDIT: Never mind! Email received about 30 seconds after I posted this. Nice work!

Last edited:
Moonhead, keen to know what day that is in any case, my entry landed at the Grain and Grape yesterday according to Australia post..

Hoping there's a few days of the bottles hopefully being upright to allow for the bottle conditioning yeast to settle out again.

No doubt my samples would have been shaken every which way on the trip from Sydney.

Moonhead, keen to know what day that is in any case, my entry landed at the Grain and Grape yesterday according to Australia post..

Hoping there's a few days of the bottles hopefully being upright to allow for the bottle conditioning yeast to settle out again.

No doubt my samples would have been shaken every which way on the trip from Sydney.

It's the 25th of October, the same day as the awards. Judging in the morning, recovery in the afternoon, awards in the evening.

Are the results going to be twit'd live like a couple of years ago?

I know that Matt collinson from westgate got a first with his German pils apparently

indeed...

I saw somewhere that the results may be posted Monday... but that might be a rumour too.

Well that answers my questions.. I know I didnt medal as my mates didnt post me pictures, but keen to see how the beers went from State to Nationals

So, the awards were last night? Any early results? Eg. for speciality category 18 :)

Back