Australia Day/birthday Bbq And Brew Day Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done Pete :)

See you then.

OK, off to bed now.... See you all in the morning! :)

Cheers

I'll be around mid afternoon now mate. I have to go back to work for a couple of hours :( Still keen to put a face to the name though.

:icon_cheers:

I'm up, I'm up!

Now, grain-a-crushin' time, HLT turneroning time, and some BBQ eggs and bacon breakfast time!

Happy 'Straya day!

@_WALLACE_ - be good to finally catch up - don't work too hard, that'd be UnAustralian now wouldn't it!!

Cheers!

Sounds like a great day ahead. Is there any chance of me being able to pop around and annoy people with n00b AG questions?

Time for me to jump on the looser cruiser and get over there....

Should I bring a raincoat?

Looks deceptively sunny at the moment.

Indeed you can, not an issue at all. Kicking off around 10ish, mashing in somewhere between 10 and 11. Snags, salads, bread etc supplied. Just rock up, but if you have a spare glass, probably an idea to bring it - I may not have enough... PMing you the address now.

Cheers

Ha Dan, don't get here too early! I'm not even remotely ready yet!!!!!

Raincoat may not be necessary - we have all of the downstairs area including the garage, so unless you want to stand in the rain you'll probably be ok ;)

Cheers

Gotta stay & do some clean up here after the roof damage we copped the other night.

Not gonna make it today Nick, have a great day guys.

Happy Straya day :icon_cheers:

I'm on the bike too but I'm just around the corner. It's sunny right now but I'm guessing it'll cloud over.

Am up and running, just need a shower and some food.
Don't start any brewing related activities before I'm there, I wanna finally break with my tradition of turning up when the mash is already sorted.

Should be there around 10, driver dependant.
Will bring half a keg and some german snags, but didn't have a chance to test the beer so hope it'll be alright.

******* Queensland rail...
I blame you nick, I'll be a while, they decided not to run the train I was going to catch

Public holiday is Sunday timetable!!

Now there is some old derelict yelling at his missus in the seat next to me, and she has less hair than me and it's bright orange.
I hate public transport.
The things I do for you nick...

Now there is some old derelict yelling at his missus in the seat next to me, and she has less hair than me and it's bright orange.
I hate public transport.
The things I do for you nick...

That sounds just like the Armadale line! Except we have more stabbings.
You boys sound set to have a cracking day!

Ok mash is just finished.
Anyone that rocks up now better be half cut because we are...
The kiwi jokes have already started...

Got up late and its as humid as fark, got as far as hacking the undergrowth out of the chook pen to get up on the roof , couldn't find the leak - when Rosco turned up with beers and a demand to watch cricket. Just cracked the first one so I'm not going to make it, sorry. Tell Dan to put on his trousers or threaten him with a burnt sausage.

FFS you are so soft. You will never be invited again...

:ph34r:

Back