Aussie Digger Dies In South Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisey

Reaction score
AN Australian special forces soldier is dead and another has been seriously injured in a live fire exercise in South Australia.

The pair were among troops on "mission specific training" for deployment in Afghanistan when they were hurt at Cultana.

"One soldier, from Armys 2nd Commando Regiment was seriously injured and later pronounced dead at the scene by civilian medical personnel," a Defence Department statement said.

Its hard to hear news like this.

Another young bloke, which would have been a pillar in our society.

Lest we forget.

Matt
P.S Please delete if a post has already been made, I checked to the best of my ability.

Condolences to the soldiers family. Never good to hear that someone willing to represent their country in this manner has passed.

As you can probably tell by my name, I used to be in the armed forces.

I became very distressed on hearing this news. I totally agree on the condolences to his family.

this is a homebrew forum, not a Politics/Global Warming/Conspicuous Compassion forum!

I thought this was a homebrew "community". At least I hope it is.

Condolences pretty much go without saying in these situations, don't they? Regardless of political leaning no one wants to see young Aussies killed like this.

Back