August meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazfletch3

Reaction score
Hi Mashers!

Just checking, same bat time, same bat channel for tonight's meeting?

Cheers

Baz

Hey Kevin,
Sorry, i won't be able to make it tonight - looking after a sick wife :-/
Have fun without me, and look forward to hearing how it all goes

Sorry is this a regular club meeting? I can't see it in the calendar on the website.

Yep, last Tuesday of every month. It's on the home page of the website, in a little calendar widget on the right hand side, no?

Oops, just realised you were looking at the club calendar page...my bad, It looks like the repeat I had in Google Calendar had run out. Apologies, fixed now...

FYI - a bag was left last night so if it's yours PM me.

Another great meeting with more beers than I thought there would be! I was loving Kris's Pacific Ale Clone (do I get ANY credit for that one? ;-) ) and Kev's Wee Scotch Heavy. All the beers I tasted were great! And I got my parma... :icon_drool2:

Top beers by all last night!!
The quality seems to be getting better each meeting. I am feeling it a little this morning though. I am going to have to take it easy at work today.

Yes, absolutely. I am hungover. There is no other word.

But it was worth it! Great beers from all. A very interesting lemon saison from Jesse. And finishing the night off with that praline monster from the bar downstairs was so, so, so right.

Yep I had one with my Parma!

Sorry I couldn't hang around crew. Was a good meeting and great beers that I tasted while there.

Yeah great meeting last night!!
It has been a fair struggle getting through the work today. Really good beers all round. So many too!!!

Best on Ground for me was Kris's 8.5% IPA. Honorable mentions to Craig's Farmhouse Ale and Kevin's Wee Heavy.

As discussed last night, here is the link to the case swap thread, so those that haven't signed up yet, get on board!!!
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/81783-merri-mashers-case-swap/page-2

Here is a link to a thread that discusses the recipe I used for the smoked porter that y'all tasted last night
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/35504-recipedb-lucas-smoked-choc-porter/page-2

See ya all next time!!

carniebrew said:
Oops, just realised you were looking at the club calendar page...my bad, It looks like the repeat I had in Google Calendar had run out. Apologies, fixed now...
No more double booking myself now! Catch you next month ;)

Enjoyed myself too much. I don't suppose anyone grabbed my blue Colombia backpack? I think I left it behind. I checked with the pub and with the trams.

Thomas.

Back