August Meet 20/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
fungrel
MJF
trq
Mr_Wibble

Maybe:
Dan
Website #1
endisnigh

Food:
n87 - Rolls, Sauce, fine china and silverware
gone brewing - meatballs
fungrel - Snacks
MJF - Chicken poppers
Mr_Wibble - Bretzels

Sounds good!

I will be bringing my Belgian Pale Ale (2nd in Six Strings comp), Fortnight pale ale, and possibly a dark strong and my beire de garde

Jeeze, how much beer do you tend to get through at these things? I'm going to be driving and assumed it's just a couple of tasters.

Anyway, I'm more interested in getting some feedback on my American Pale Ale, which is only my 2nd attempt (so go easy) at an all grain (BIAB).

My third has just gone in the fermentor (my first mid-week brew, Wednesday night) - a Brew Dog, Chaos Theory clone.

Jeeze, how much beer do you tend to get through at these things? I'm going to be driving and assumed it's just a couple of tasters.

Anyway, I'm more interested in getting some feedback on my American Pale Ale, which is only my 2nd attempt (so go easy) at an all grain (BIAB).

My third has just gone in the fermentor (my first mid-week brew, Wednesday night) - a Brew Dog, Chaos Theory clone.

We go though enough that it is wise to find a way not to have to drive. But ultimately, you pour your own so you can have as much or little as you want.
As I understand it, you live near me, if that is the case, I am sure we can sort some transport out. swing me a PM if you want to work something out
@Mikeyr If you are coming, how do you plan on getting there and back?

Looks like it will be a good turnout.
See you guys in a couple of hours

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
fungrel
MJF
trq
Mr_Wibble
Website #2

Maybe:
Dan
Website #1
endisnigh

Food:
gone brewing - meatballs
fungrel - Snacks
MJF - Chicken poppers
Mr_Wibble - Bretzels

Assuming my attendance confirmation come thru last night although I didn't get an email response.

I'll be driving. Anybody on the peninsula need a lift? Give me a call 0437240197.

Looks like it will be a good turnout.
See you guys in a couple of hours

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
fungrel
MJF
trq
Mr_Wibble
Website #2

Maybe:
Dan
Website #1
endisnigh

Food:
gone brewing - meatballs
fungrel - Snacks
MJF - Chicken poppers
Mr_Wibble - Bretzels

Assuming my attendance confirmation come thru last night although I didn't get an email response.

I'll be driving. Anybody on the peninsula need a lift? Give me a call 0437240197.

It did come through. Odd you didn't get the automated email. Could you check your spam?
I may hit you up for a lift back, wifey is already going into Gosford, so I'll get her to get me there.

Latest posts

Back