Audiobooks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Straya

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a big advocate for audiobooks and after waiting for months if not years for BeerSmith or John palmer to release an audiobook of their fantastic work I wanted to see if anyone had heard any possible ramblings of them releasing audio versions of their books or if anyone with some good work intends too? I spend 3-5 hours a day headed to and from work and I feel some good audiobooks would be awesome. I tried the one with dogfish ad brewery and the Sierra Nevada ones, they weren't too shabby but dogfish was more business related. Sierra Nevada was quite good though.

Has anyone got any recommendations for me or heard of any audio versions being released in the near future? If not I want to email them and ask them to get it happening, would be so good for a long drive or when stuck in traffic.

I spend 3-5 hours a day headed to and from work

Jeepers... Solid commute, mate!

There are a dozen homebrew books on audible.com not the authors you mentioned but interesting reads (listens) none the less

Best of luck
Garf

I have only had one audio book, joined the library just to get them, can't understand why there is a wait because they are out, anyhow the one I got was called, The Brewers Wife, could not get into it (wasn't about brewing by the way) But on a commute I may have a different point of view.

Stretch out to podcasts, there are some Palmer podcasts that I have on the list to listen to, and I think Beersmith do regular 'casts

Podcasts are definitely a great source of brewing related listening. I recommend you take a look at a few.

You should get at least a month or two worth of listening out of these podcasts as some of them have been going for years:
  • The BN Presents: Brew Strong
  • Beersmith Home Brewing
  • Experimental Brewing
  • Radio Brews News
  • Basic Brewing Radio
  • Master Brewers Podcast
  • Brulosophy Podcast
  • Brewing Network Presents: - The Session
  • Brewing Network Presents: - The Jamil Show
  • Milk The Funk "The Podcast"

Latest posts

Back