Auberins SYL-2352

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H@wkeye!

Reaction score
Hi all

Just just got my setup sorted. All working happily - cept the volt/amp meter. Anyone have a SYL-2352? All i have it for is to tell my the mash-tun temp, but i can't figure out how to turn it to Celsius. Anyone know how to? The manual doesn't seem to tell me how to.

Cheers

Hawk

assuming you got the SYL-2352 as opposed to the SYL-2352p? The manuals are different and when I first got mine, i had the wrong one and it f***ing did my head in for AGES until someone pointed it out!
While in display mode 1 or 2, press SET and hold for roughly two seconds until parameter setup menu is displayed (display mode 3)

Cycle through until you reach the "COOL" parameter
the default is 10 (heating, with alarm suppression, displayed in farenheit)
to display as celciuse, change it to 2

This is covered in the SYL-2352 manual at 4.14 and in the SYL-2352p manual at 5.3.13, but the actual explanation for the "COOL" parameter is really convoluted!!!!!!!

Thanks Phil

Any idea what error code 1705 is? no mention in the manual. Something to do with the temp sensor i guess. Will check the wiring when i've finished brewing.

Nvm got it sorted. Had the wrong temp sensor set.

Latest posts

Back