Attn Brissy brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxt

Geer bod
Reaction score
I am organising a trip with some of my fellow Nth Coast mates to Brisbane to buy a few guitars. As two of the guys are also brewers I thought we would swing past Craftbrewer/Bacchus in the morning and then do an overnight (Sat) stay and drink beer.
Are you any of you aware of any special nights/events on this year at any of the micros?
Cheers
M

Maxt said:
I am organising a trip with some of my fellow Nth Coast mates to Brisbane to buy a few guitars. As two of the guys are also brewers I thought we would swing past Craftbrewer/Bacchus in the morning and then do an overnight (Sat) stay and drink beer.
Are you any of you aware of any special nights/events on this year at any of the micros?
Cheers
M
No but we must be close to our Autumn pub crawl :drinks:

Maxt said:
Cheers
M
How soon are you looking at? The second Qld Homebrewers Conference is in June, which kicks off the start of Qld Beer Week. There's plenty of good bars otherwise if you're coming earlier, but I can't think of any specific events coming up.

Cheers,
tallie

Except for the crawl Tallie.................come on you know you want it :icon_drool2:

Rowy said:
Except for the crawl Tallie.................come on you know you want it :icon_drool2:
Date permitting, I'll be there :beerbang:

smokomark said:
How about April 13th
Fire the thread up my friend and put me in!

Back