Attention Sth. Aust Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrenlw63

Just a Hoe
Reaction score
How do you treat your "backwater" for brewing? :D

Warren -

BrumbyJohn56200.jpg

Melbourne to become the new Deadalaide

RM

Is it me or does he look similar to George Dubya? Same intellect at least :)

mmm.backwater,is that the latest term used to describe vb!
if it is keep it the @#$% out of south oz ....cheers.spog. B)

It doesn't bother me what anyone really thinks of Adelaide. I moved here because I liked it instantly when i came to visit. Lots of trees, bloody nice people with a down to earth attitude and generally good outlook on life. I flew over here after 3 years in Sydney......10 minutes in the CBD of Adelaide and 3 strangers had already said gidday. One noticed that I was looking a little lost and asked if I needed directions! I nearly fell over in dis-belief !
Whereas - the first person that said gidday to me in Sydney City when I got there then went on to ask me if I'd like to buy some speed!...nice introduction.... :huh:

I'm damned happy to call Adelaide home in every respect other than how warm it gets from time to time. Great variety in cultures, good food..SMILING PEOPLE...a little bit short on water but then I grew up in a small country town where you've never been able to water your garden when you wanted to during the summer and water conservation is a way of life, so to me that's normal.

HOORAY ADELAIDE!!!!!! (And I'm not even a port supporter....:lol:)

Good luck with that :lol:....I switch off when people start talking about footy Jaz, you should know that from the blank look on my face when you guys started talking about it round at my house last time :D

not me i wasnt at the last beer swap...but i spos i got to talk about the crusaders then

Latest posts

Back